Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] TRIC AWARDS (Television and Radio Industries Club).

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
GB News has won the 2023 TRIC awards which is very well deserved. For those who want to watch well balanced delivery with content and discussion representing the wider population, this is the news channel to watch.
How odd. I thought it was for right wing dum dums. It appears I’m quite wrong.
Phew!

When you say “wider”, do you mean fatties?

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
I totally missed who won what last night...too distracted by Susanna Reid 🥰😈

5fe14a76-3509-437e-b8ac-e6738884d09a.jpg

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Like all news channels, some good stuff and some not so deserving.

Camilla Tominey however is a different kettle of fish. Eloquent, controlled and highly knowledgeable...I could listen to her all day.

In 2019, she was awarded Journalist of the Year by the McLean-DB Recovery+ Awards, the ‘Oscars’ in the field of recovery from addiction for her work highlighting the plight of children of alcoholics. She was nominated Multimedia Journalist of the Year at the 2021 London Press Club Awards.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Like all news channels, some good stuff and some not so deserving.

Camilla Tominey however is a different kettle of fish. Eloquent, controlled and highly knowledgeable...I could listen to her all day.

In 2019, she was awarded Journalist of the Year by the McLean-DB Recovery+ Awards, the ‘Oscars’ in the field of recovery from addiction for her work highlighting the plight of children of alcoholics. She was nominated Multimedia Journalist of the Year at the 2021 London Press Club Awards.
The lady who talks about the royals on this morning!?

I'm genuinely stunned to learn she does proper writin' n that.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
GB News has won the 2023 TRIC awards which is very well deserved. For those who want to watch well balanced delivery with content and discussion representing the wider population, this is the news channel to watch.
On what do you base that highly controversial opinion? I look forward to hearing how you can make these claims

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Crodo, Crodo, you cheeky monkey. You don't need a second account with this level of comedic quality.

1687946016586.png

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Was it for their Covid denial, their vaccine scepticism or their dislike of Brighton?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here