Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tresor Kandol - rumour

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Not sure about Kandol either - I don't think we can afford him anyway.
Not expecting anyone else for Saturday so I reckon it will be Barnes in a 4-5-1

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
There will be a load of chuck outs filtering down from the prem soon, give it a couple of weeks and there will be a transfer/loan frenzy. I understand that the season starts on Saturday and we're a couple of players light, but its 46 games not 2, and I'd rather Gus sits tight and get the players we want not square pegs for round holes.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
There will be a load of chuck outs filtering down from the prem soon, give it a couple of weeks and there will be a transfer/loan frenzy. I understand that the season starts on Saturday and we're a couple of players light, but its 46 games not 2, and I'd rather Gus sits tight and get the players we want not square pegs for round holes.

Wise words

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Wise words

I would normally agree as well, but we simply cannot afford yet another bad start to a season if we are serious about promotion this season... the cheque book needs to come out, and NOW...

Aug 9, 2003
East Sussex
Thought Barnes was immense at the end of last season , and really looked the part in a 4-5-1 (4-3-3) formation.
Scored the goals that kept us up ....

I saw him play up front on his own at Hartlepool. I didn't think it worked, asking too much of him. I think he looked good alongside Murray, but not on his own.

Last edited:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

is the right answer
although I like the look of the trialist Paris Cowan-Hall every bit as fast as Lua-Lua and possibly available to sign permanantly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here