Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tresor Kandol - rumour

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
So on one thread you have a go at Gus for not signing a striker, and on this one disparage someone we are linked with. He can't win, can he? Or are you expecting us to sign Wayne Rooney and Fernando Torres before the start of the season?
Plenty of strikers out there,500k and you can get a decent one like le fondre:thumbsup:

Certainly not expecting torres:glare:but if we are to acheive promotion we need to score a fair few goals.:p

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
This has a better break down of his goals -
Tresor Kandol Profile, Statistics, News, Game Log - Leeds United, English League One - ESPN Soccernet

Still pretty good if you ask me. Especially for FREE.

I think your spot on, averages roughly 1 in 3 throughout his career so over the course of a season you would expect a return of 15 goals. Alongside 15 for murray, a conservative 10 from barnes, and 20 from the midfield of bennett, sparrow, kishishev, dicker etc, throw in 10 from greer, calderon, elphick & painter and thats 70 goals for the season. Our defence looks good, midfield also looks strong (i am sure a left sided midfielder is on its way) and 3 solid strikers if kandol signs so there is no reason to doubt the play offs are achievable.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
would rather we'd signed the Togo international from nantes! he sounds well tasty. Monster flair signing. well done mr wilson bet he scores on saturday

seagulls120

Feb 25, 2009
I would welcome the signing due to the fact that every player has the potential to play at this level. If he fits into the team he will bang in goals. I have 100% confidence that poyet would keep him in check to he dont get suspended.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
On the basis that either Muzza or Barnesy are injured/suspended we cannot depend on Holroyd to go a goal scoring spree , so Kandol would be an ideal choice to play up front in the absence of us signing a £1M striker or a Prem loanee.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Can't see Kandol being any better than Muzza. Would rather have Coxy (Simon that is)!! :albion2:

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
Plenty of strikers out there,500k and you can get a decent one like le fondre:thumbsup:

Certainly not expecting torres:glare:but if we are to acheive promotion we need to score a fair few goals.:p

I have to agree. People are saying IF we sign Kandol then we will have '3 good quality strikers for league one'. IMO Barnes hasn't proved himself as a good quality striker yet, he's only played 8 games in this league.
If people are serious about promotion we need a top striker, someone who will score GOALS, I'm not asking for Cox or Lambert but maybe Le Fondre or Pittman??

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I have to agree. People are saying IF we sign Kandol then we will have '3 good quality strikers for league one'. IMO Barnes hasn't proved himself as a good quality striker yet, he's only played 8 games in this league.
If people are serious about promotion we need a top striker, someone who will score GOALS, I'm not asking for Cox or Lambert but maybe Le Fondre or Pittman??
Yeah a quality player is an asset and its building for the future:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here