Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travel Survey

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Very poor Survey which will give the club incorrect data if they try and use the info.
I sometimes spend over £15 in the stadium, night games I spend much less.

That's why it asked "on average"!

My only problem with it was that I have very occasionally gone by train and that often I arrive too late for my chosen P&R (Mill Road), so use one of the others, or I'm in town already and go to a different park and ride site by choice.

However, in order to be helpful to the club, I completed it for my preferred and most common journey choice. The fact that Mill Road is oversubscribed should show up in the survey as it will come out as the most popular. If they could move the racecourse.........

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
Actually it was an easy survey! I was asked about my experience, how I get to the Amex (I said 'other' and listed all the methods I use), my post code, what station I use (always London Road if I go by train) and how much I spend at the Amex. That was it!

Piece of piss! Can't believe so many people are moaning! All you out-of-towners should support your local teams instead of whinging on here! Well done the club for producing an informative and easy-to-complete survey which I'm sure will give them loads of useful information.
OK bye.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Is there a PRIZE?

I must get about 5 or 6 requests to fill out surveys, or customer satisfaction feedback, per week. I pretty much only ever bother if a) it's in work time, and b) there's a PRIZE.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here