Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Training Kit - Pi$$take

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
You look at other Premier League clubs and our range is limited.

Surprised some of them don't do condoms.
At Christmas some (thankfully quite distance) relatives were wearing the most horrendous arsenal official top with David seaman’s face on 🤢🤮🤢🤮

1705580997578.jpeg

I think a few extra training kits is fine.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
what, you mean you don't have your own copy?
I do. Well, it's not really mine; I bought it for my lad for Christmas.

He's already built a whole city plus associated eco-system and infrastructure - just from little 3D pixels. Amazing.

I'm with #worthingseagull on this.
We need only 1 x away, 1 x third, 1 x European, 1 x training indoors, 1 x training outdoors, 1 x training warm weather country, 1 x coach (as in what they wear in the coach), 1 x for TV interviews, 1 x in disguise and the traditional blue & white stripes.
and 1 x Stand or Fall release

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Because the club or Nike would never take the piss!
And how about ‘funnelling’ the profits back to the Vietnamese and Philippine kids working 12 hour shifts for 10 cents an hour in slum conditions to keep the club shop stocked with that pointless First World shite so some sad middle-aged wanker (probably called Easy10 or similar) can ‘proudly’ wear it to the match while others chortle behind his back?
1) But from anecdotal posts on here, the club shop is not kept fully stocked

2) Totally agree which is why I never have and never will buy a Nike product

£8 is the cost of producing a PL shirt. That is for materials and the poor kids putting them together. How much is the club charging?

But everybody is entitled to ignore the low wages and poor conditions of those producing the shirts, and allow themselves to be ripped off by the club. I just choose not to.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
£8 is the cost of producing a PL shirt. That is for materials and the poor kids putting them together. How much is the club charging?

But everybody is entitled to ignore the low wages and poor conditions of those producing the shirts, and allow themselves to be ripped off by the club. I just choose not to.

£60 is crazy, of course, but between production cost and sale price, there's 20% VAT to government, shop overheads, transportation and much more.

Nike take a huge cut, for sure. Gotta fund their enormous marketing budget somehow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here