Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Training Kit - Pi$$take

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Far from it, I just think Easy10 is a complete twat. You seem happy to ignore the darker side of Nike in your post, which comes at it from a very odd perspective of ploughing profits back into the club while completely ignoring the human rights abuses that are intrinsic to the Nike empire, while also having the temerity to mention bigger world problems to worry about!
:ffsparr:
Very laudable sentiments. So your main objection to the proliferation of albion branded clothing is the inequality inherent in today's global economy?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Far from it, I just think Easy10 is a complete twat. You seem happy to ignore the darker side of Nike in your post, which comes at it from a very odd perspective of ploughing profits back into the club while completely ignoring the human rights abuses that are intrinsic to the Nike empire, while also having the temerity to mention bigger world problems to worry about!
:ffsparr:
Fair do's, maybe a bit ignorant of me to write about bigger problems to worry about, but in my defence I was just not thinking to deep about, it because Mrs Bloggs is going epileptic about her carpet being out of stock she is kicking up a shit storm and wants discount, it is a carpet for fecks sake...

Everyone has big problems, or do they.

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
NSC’s most needy moderator strikes again, I’m sure you’ll get all the likes your fragile ego seeks.
Hey, it's not my problem we've got a contractual number of likes to achieve as part of our OKRs (all apart from @Goldstone1976 who is allowed to print and frame his likes and display them in the servant's toilet in his mansion). I'll get them wherever I like, even at the expense of mega fragile former flouncers with more reappearances than Lazarus.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
£120 for a Europa League official match-ball is the real shock. Crikey.
Just looked at the Palace club shop website for comparison purposes and it says, "This is a non-stocked item; similar items you may be interested in: EFL official match-ball - coming soon!"

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
And risk being told off by James Milner? Good God, no.

I was laughing yesterday at the training video because half the team had snoods on.

can just imagine Milner and poor Hinshelwood freezing their bollocks off in shorts and T-shirt and everyone else all wrapped up in cold-weather training gear.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
with the launch of the latest training kit "refresh kit" that is 7 different training kits/midlayers the club have had just THIS season (and we are only half the way through it !!!!

Nike and the club (for allowing it) are taking the pi$$ imo and at the same time, turning our stands into a multicoloured Rod Jane & Freddy shambles
You look at other Premier League clubs and our range is limited.

Surprised some of them don't do condoms.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
What's the point of changing the training kit design every few weeks? Seems a huge waste of time and money?

All the players and coaches need several sets, all the stock of the old stuff gets thrown out and how many people actually buy a new set of training kit we every time it's released? By the time you've bought the top, shorts, leggings etc.. it's going to be £150 a pop.

Can't see any reason for it.

:shrug:
Maybe the Nike training kits don't wash that well, and after a few times tumbling around in water and washing liquid, they go out of shape and become itchy, so new kits are the answer.

Also don't overlook the employment opportunities that producing these new training kits provide.

Pure speculation on my part, as being a bad fan I have resisted buying any training kit.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
I was laughing yesterday at the training video because half the team had snoods on.

can just imagine Milner and poor Hinshelwood freezing their bollocks off in shorts and T-shirt and everyone else all wrapped up in cold-weather training gear.
Their bollocks? I dont think you are wearing your snoods correctly.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Far from it, I just think Easy10 is a complete twat. You seem happy to ignore the darker side of Nike in your post, which comes at it from a very odd perspective of ploughing profits back into the club while completely ignoring the human rights abuses that are intrinsic to the Nike empire, while also having the temerity to mention bigger world problems to worry about.
Say what you mean, you silver-tongued devil :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here