Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Training ground

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The comma is wrong in your signature by the way.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The comma is wrong in your signature by the way.

I don't believe so. If you'd like to play that game though, we could discuss the missing comma, or perhaps the novel use of the full stop before the question mark, in your tragic effort?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's all to do with flow.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Enough fun, it's time for dinner. :bigwave:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
NO! What is, this?

You really do take being a prick, to a whole new level. It is really quite simple. If you want to bore the entire internet into submission with snide little posts, about people's spelling and grammar, you'd best take more care with your own.

I'll bid you goodnight now. Frankly, I'm annoyed with myself for having wasted a few minutes of work time on you. You're certainly not getting a minute of my own.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Just wanted to know people thoughts about the new training ground are people happy that yes we have a new training ground and it's going to be awesome for the club and bring through youth but we have had to give up giving a transfer budget to the manager

Top post and 100% correct.The brain dead sheep can not think for themselfs.

Ahh excellent: these two spoons working in tandem.

You really do take being a prick, to a whole new level. It is really quite simple. If you want to bore the entire internet into submission with snide little posts, about people's spelling and grammar, you'd best take more care with your own.

I'll bid you goodnight now. Frankly, I'm annoyed with myself for having wasted a few minutes of work time on you. You're certainly not getting a minute of my own.

How do you use a quote in a signature?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
If you want to bore the entire internet into submission with snide little posts, about people's spelling and grammar, you'd best take more care with your own.

That's 2 weeks running that I've caught you out Hans. And it was my posts that were boring, and it was yours that weren't. You just keep believing it.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The training ground isn't just to build an Academy to develop young players it's for all levels from the first team down. It's going to benefit the club to have a better training ground for first team players. It must be a bit strange for a player being shown round the Amex to then be shown a couple of pitches that we borrow from Sussex Uni rather than our own state of the art complex to train in that any decent side has now.

Yep. A lot of the training has to be done on the astro pitch at the moment. There are many players throughout all the squads that pick up injuries whilst training.
The sooner the academy is opened the better imo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here