Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Training ground

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He was the best player on the pitch yesterday.

Heard it all now...... 2 decent crosses....... Ran towards the corner when he had open space in front of him.... One time he used his left foot he fell over...... Gave the ball to Ward most of the time, because he lacks self-belief....... Didn't cut in on to his right and shoot once...... Beat a defender once perhaps twice......

Blimey Notters you really do have low expectations.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I say it again the players spend more time on the training ground than the Amex and if we want to produce or attract new players we need these facilities can't wait to have a tour of the Accadamy . Please have patience I been watching the Albion since 1964 and it been a roller coaster expierence up and down we need to have a club that is sustainable for a long term and this is the right way to go I believe . Just remember the past. Still Hate Archer and his cronies.TB has delivered a great stadium also we must not forget DK contribution. We will beat Watford next Monday.

Feel the same way, except the Watford bit...... Can't see it happening, but you never know.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Show me a club outside of the premier league where that has worked to the extent that the club has consistently produced players good enough for the top flight through their academy.

Palace have done ok on this front.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Heard it all now...... 2 decent crosses....... Ran towards the corner when he had open space in front of him.... One time he used his left foot he fell over...... Gave the ball to Ward most of the time, because he lacks self-belief....... Didn't cut in on to his right and shoot once...... Beat a defender once perhaps twice......

Blimey Notters you really do have low expectations.

I don't think he has low expectations, it's more that there was little or no other completion for mom.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm not religious, it was intentional. There is no such being.

It's a proper noun. A name. It should have a capital letter. I don't believe Santa Claus exists, either, but he still gets his name written correctly.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's a proper noun. A name. It should have a capital letter. I don't believe Santa Claus exists, either, but he still gets his name written correctly.

But is it a name or a job description? If the latter then should I capitalize Baker or Dustman?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
But is it a name or a job description? If the latter then should I capitalize Baker or Dustman?

That depends. Surely only if you are referring to a Judeo-Christian, monotheistic god?

He clearly wrote, 'for the love of God', not 'for the love of a God'. Nice try, but no.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here