Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Traditionally, where do the best looking women in Britain reside?

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Wilson Avenue :)

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
In my experience of London, the fittest women reside in Fulham/Putney/Barnes/Parsons Green as well as Blackheath in the SE.

Just about all of this.

I can often drive from Tulse Hill to SW7, and you can apply a 'crash factor' to where you are, due to the female residents.

Tulse Hill - Zero, safe as houses..It's a wasteland here, just clean your glasses in preparation of what's ahead..
Getting past Streatham, very unlikely, only someone who is lost maybe, hold your fire at this point, it'll be worth it.
Clapham South, Clapham Common, Clapham Junction, crash bang wallop time to call the insurer's. Sheer numbers of quality make this a must a 7.30/7.45am.
Wandsworth Bridge, Parsons Green - With your No Claims Bonus shot to pieces, you're glad for a step down in volume as private plate Range Rover's and M5's loaded with kids sneer at you, while you marvel at what will now be the peak of female loveliness on your journey.
You have reached your destination :love:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I reckon that there's a lot of well bred totty who work in the city judging by the ones I see going in in the mornings.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Eastbourne you're having a laugh!

Bath is fairly posh but does support the posh=high talent, common=chavvy slappers of Romford/Newcastle etc. Liverpool is all fake orange umpalumpas

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
We're missing the obvious one here gentlemen. Brighton, Sussex, England.

There's a few Millie tant lookalikes and weirdos with bright green hair and facial tattoos but there are also a LOT of fitters.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Bristol - can I take it from any absence of mention thus far that these cities are a munter's domain?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
In my experience of London, the fittest women reside in Fulham/Putney/Barnes/Parsons Green as well as Blackheath in the SE.
Bloody hell, he's made a spreadsheet.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Kings Road, SW3 is where that lot all congregate. Incredible standard of totty there on a sunny Saturday afternoon.

Agreed. Having lived for the last 10 years In this area : when I think Fulham/Barnes/parsons green area I'm picturing white, English, mumsie, pear shaped, horsies.

When I think Chelsea/south ken I'm picturing Russian supermodel.

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
Another vote here for SW London - any of the Clapham tube stations especially. Undoubtably have the highest % of fit birds of anywhere in the UK.

Would imagine Bournemouth and Bighton will be up there too.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I can vouch for Bristol having a large number of absolutely stunning girls, but also a large number of absolute munters(generally the locals).

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
From an 'up North' perspective - Harrogate and Ilkley has always had an abundance of posh totty - a bit like Cheltenham I guess.

Sheffield was always teeming with fitties during term time (large student population for a relatively smallish city) but I can't really comment on the locals!

Halifax - not so good, apart from the Hotty that served me in Next earlier!

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
Ps my Leeds utd supporting mates who came down an stayed a night after the Leeds match declared Brighton as the best place they'd been to for fit women!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I guess it depends on what sort of girl you like the look of. Obviously if you like the tan, fake boobs and high heels then every city is awash with them every Friday and Saturday night. For me personally I prefer a natural look, when I lived in Cornwall (Newquay) mid week the streets were alive with naturally tanned pretty girls, most of whom were sporting very athletic figures and not a lot of clothing.

Just about all of this.

I can often drive from Tulse Hill to SW7, and you can apply a 'crash factor' to where you are, due to the female residents.

Tulse Hill - Zero, safe as houses..It's a wasteland here, just clean your glasses in preparation of what's ahead..
Getting past Streatham, very unlikely, only someone who is lost maybe, hold your fire at this point, it'll be worth it.
Clapham South, Clapham Common, Clapham Junction, crash bang wallop time to call the insurer's. Sheer numbers of quality make this a must a 7.30/7.45am.
Wandsworth Bridge, Parsons Green - With your No Claims Bonus shot to pieces, you're glad for a step down in volume as private plate Range Rover's and M5's loaded with kids sneer at you, while you marvel at what will now be the peak of female loveliness on your journey.
You have reached your destination :love:

Wandsworth Bridge/ Parsons Green, always a good hunting ground in the Sloaney Pony/White Whore. The Southern Cross was a particularly easy place to pick up a Kiwi or Aussie slapper back in the !980s early 90s. After a few pints of Steinlager all the girls looked doinkable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here