Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Traditionally, where do the best looking women in Britain reside?

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
If I'm ever kicked out of the house I think I'd consider Bologna or Tel Aviv as places to "rebuild my life" with a new partner.

Oct 25, 2003
london for sheer numbers...as you'd expect.

However, i'm serious when i say that, in terms of the attractive to non-attractive ratio, it is without a single element of doubt, BRIGHTON

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
The legend (or fantasy) known as Notty Totty, if I recall.

In Saxon England, Nottingham was known as Snottingham, but later dropped the 's' following a Norman trend to simplfy names*.

They could have been Snotty Totty.

(*Curiously, the people of Scunthorpe declined to follow the same trend.)

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
Margate.. they have webbed feet there!

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
As a south coast outsider I can safely say inmy experience it is Brighton.

Every time I am travelling down to a match from reading or London the girls get better with each station you get closer to Brighton. This especiallyhappens in the Summer which is why we always try to get to a couple of early season mid week games and soak up the sun on the beach before hand.

Also on my travels for work I have been through Sunningdale on the train a lot and it regularly wins a game I like to call Station Hottie Bingo

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
There is an awful lot of good looking girls in London, but I think that's down to sheer numbers. For every good looking one there is without doubt 10-15 total shitters, so the ratio of 'Hot to Not' is actually not that high.

I find that generally the more affluent an area the more attractive the residents and vice versa. BUT in poor areas you do get the slag factor and every now and then, deep down, that's all you really want.

If I had to list areas, based on personal experience, I would go with.

1 - Brighton
2 - SW London
3 - Essex (excluding Romford)

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Not sure about city, but Brazilian girls are by far the best in the world, imo of course.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I've just spent the last year living in Clapham and the women there are out of this world, even the older ladies are fitter than average. I've now moved to Shoreditch and the women there take some beating (not literally)

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Currently, there seem to be huge numbers of lovely ladies down here in Cornwall. :bigwave:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Currently, there seem to be huge numbers of lovely ladies down here in Cornwall. :bigwave:

When I was a youth I briefly worked for my University's Student Recruitment Department and was sent to various corners of the country to attend Higher Education fairs and hand out prospectuses to spotty teenagers.

My most favourite of those events were held at Truro and St Austell, entirely due to the magnificent parade of lovelies that passed by, and in some cases stopped at, my stand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here