Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Traditionally, where do the best looking women in Britain reside?

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
One of my friends who does a fair bit of travelling around for work said that the hottest girls he has seen were from Liverpool.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
SW London...

Wimbledon, Fulham, Kingston, RIchmond

Scouse girls are all makeup fake tan and a lorry load of make up

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Lancing, especially in the Joyful Whippet (though, technically, it's in Sompting)...

I can vouch for the beauty of the women of Oxford.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The difference here is, because there's lots of beautiful women, they are very approachable. Whilst I was impressed with the women the last visit home, would I have any luck with any of them...doubtful

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Dunno. It's definitely not Leigh on Sea in Essex.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Was in Guildford the other day and couldn't believe the amount of stunners.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Interesting question from the OP but IMHO there's a bit more to it than 'looks'. Too many women are now so heavily made up, fake tanned and enhanced in so many ways it is difficult to make an honest judgement. Yes they may be stunning on first appearance but natural beauty and personality are more important criteria for me.

TBH the most naturally beautiful ladies I've seen are Polynesian, quite stunning and not much make up or fakery in sight. If you get the chance to get to Hawaii or the South Pacific you'll know what I mean.

Jan 30, 2008
the difference here is, because there's lots of beautiful women, they are very approachable. Whilst i was impressed with the women the last visit home, would i have any luck with any of them...doubtful
says the dirty old man ??? ..........ITALIAN WOMEN ARE WORTH A SHOUT
regards
DR

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
With reference to the original question; Sitting in Canary Wharf earlier today was illuminating.

Oct 25, 2003
London for the numbers but Newcastle just seem to have a much higher proportion of pretty women. And the accent on a female sounds good too!!!!!

i suppose it comes down to personal taste, but having lived in both newcastle and brighton i'd say brighton absolutely shits on newcastle in this department

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Winchester (and other similarly posh towns, no doubt). It's in the genes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here