Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tottingham tickets

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The issue for me comes when the season ticket period ends. WHy should someone on say 300 points (accumulated through attending home and away games this season and last) be lumped in with someone who has just gone to one home game?

I agree, but I can see the issue with time to process the orders and send out tickets in time for the match as its less than a week when general sales come up as it is. The way round this would be to shorten the other periods but then people will moan they haven't got enough time.

However, I would imagine somebody who has attended lots of away matches will be much more in tune with the ticketing set up so will get in front of the others. (ie tickets always seem to be available at 8.50 when the release time is 9am)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Going to be rather weird that day. Fairly sure I'll be the only Brighton fan heading FROM Tottenham to Brighton in the 2 or 3 hours leading up to the game :lolol:

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Going to be rather weird that day. Fairly sure I'll be the only Brighton fan heading FROM Tottenham to Brighton in the 2 or 3 hours leading up to the game :lolol:

If you are there early enough you will get in a 'home' pub as they dont generally start checking your allegiance until a couple of hours before kick-off.
I would recommend the Bell & Hare, literally 2 mins from the away seats & 99% full of tourists so extremely unlikey to have any 'issues' with home fans as long as you are sensible.

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
If you are there early enough you will get in a 'home' pub as they dont generally start checking your allegiance until a couple of hours before kick-off.
I would recommend the Bell & Hare, literally 2 mins from the away seats & 99% full of tourists so extremely unlikey to have any 'issues' with home fans as long as you are sensible.

You misunderstood my post. I'm not going to the game, so meant I'll be travelling from Tottenham to Brighton at the same time as loads of Brighton fans will be going to the game.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
You misunderstood my post. I'm not going to the game, so meant I'll be travelling from Tottenham to Brighton at the same time as loads of Brighton fans will be going to the game.

Ahhh.... apologies. The info is still valid though.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Could be. As i say, 9 of the 16 blocks are currently designated as BHA. Not sure how many they hold though.

No more tickets will be given if the 4,100 do sell out, I'm surprised we gave 4,100 In the first place as that is half the Park Lane. Would normally only expect to see that in FA Cup.

Bit prejudice, at least at Watford they don't sell alcohol to everybody

This has always been the case when Chelsea come to the Lane but for some reason this season it's been the case for all teams. Agree with you 100% though, should be sold to all or not at all.

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
This has always been the case when Chelsea come to the Lane but for some reason this season it's been the case for all teams. Agree with you 100% though, should be sold to all or not at all.

Seem to remember the same thing at Villa a couple of years ago when we played there in the FA Cup - no alcohol sold in the away end only.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Seem to remember the same thing at Villa a couple of years ago when we played there in the FA Cup - no alcohol sold in the away end only.

Yeah you're right. Villa is one of the only premiership grounds that don't serve alcohol in the away end. Been the case ever since I started going there. People always make a big deal out of this & come out with "I'll just get more pissed beforehand", as if one bottle of 3.8% Carlsberg at HT was going to influence your day that much.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Heard the ticket office guy telling somebody yesterday afternoon they had about 900 left.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here