Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tottingham tickets

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Even if we do sell out, there's a possibility pf an additional 1200~ hundred tickets. No harm in waiting for general sale IMO

There could well be more on offer if BHA ask i think.
The Park Lane (South stand) holds 8515 & BHA have an initial allocation of 4100. On our ticket site there are 9 blocks allocated to BHA (4 lower & 5 upper) so far vs 7 blocks for Spurs. I am assuming that our 7 blocks dont not hold more than the 9 away.

It seems likely that THFC have held a a couple of blocks back for you depending on demand, whether they hold 1200 im not sure.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
There could well be more on offer if BHA ask i think.
The Park Lane (South stand) holds 8515 & BHA have an initial allocation of 4100. On our ticket site there are 9 blocks allocated to BHA (4 lower & 5 upper) so far vs 7 blocks for Spurs. I am assuming that our 7 blocks dont not hold more than the 9 away.

It seems likely that THFC have held a a couple of blocks back for you depending on demand, whether they hold 1200 im not sure.

Thought I'd heard that there is another 1500 tickets available should we sell out.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
What train issues are there?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
What train issues are there?

Replacement buses between Haywards Heath and Brighton - only affects journey home, not there.

spurstrain.JPG

*EDIT: BTW, that is an old screen dump, so don't go blaming me if the £5 tickets are no longer available :tantrum:

Last edited:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Just spoken to my mate who picked our tickets up this afternoon and the club had sold 3000 of the 4100 available

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Just got tickets for me and jnr, chap in the ticket office stated that they have just gone over the 3000 mark. Booked seats with a coach leaving from Burgess Hill. Should be a great experience, can't wait!

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Just got tickets for me and jnr, chap in the ticket office stated that they have just gone over the 3000 mark. Booked seats with a coach leaving from Burgess Hill. Should be a great experience, can't wait!

By general sale it will be sold out, if not, it will sell out during general sale

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hoping for general sale...once again my loyalty points mean zilch as I dont have 1000+

Which is the exact reason why loyalty points were introduced to reward STH

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Forgot they were on sale, seriously. Spat my tea out at 1015 and got some. What a tit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here