Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tottingham tickets

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
If you live in brighton you could go back via Lewes but not sure if that would save you much time?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I know how I earnt them...just struggling to see the point of them

A reward system where loyal fans that attend more games than others get first option to buy tickets for away games where there is limited availability.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
But not much good for non-STHs when the limit is always over 1,000

So what is wrong with rewarding people committing themselves financially to a season ticket, some even paying in advance ?

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
So what is wrong with rewarding people committing themselves financially to a season ticket, some even paying in advance ?

Nothing wrong with that at all.

The issue seems to be non STH feeling their loyalty is un-rewarded. I remember they used to drop the points down to say 30-50 before going on general sale but it seems now they just used the Bronze / Silver / Gold method.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I know how I earnt them...just struggling to see the point of them

So do you think that someone who saw 1 game and therefore on their database, someone possibly not even a Brighton fan but went along with a mate once or just to see what it was like should get the same chance to buy as someone who has been to all away games so far this season and has a ST too because they suddenly might want to go because it is deemed a big game? (interesting it's only games where it's a big team we are playing when the scheme is questioned and not when we play a lesser team and it's a sell out before tickets get to general sale)

Whatever scheme they employ, someone will always be unhappy if they miss out on a match like this. The last time we played Spurs i missed out on tickets, despite being a ST holder, attending away games regularly, a regular at Gillingham and at the Goldstone but that all counted for nothing as a lot of tickets went to people with little or no interest in the club but waanted to go because it was Spurs.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The issue for me comes when the season ticket period ends. WHy should someone on say 300 points (accumulated through attending home and away games this season and last) be lumped in with someone who has just gone to one home game?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nothing wrong with that at all.

The issue seems to be non STH feeling their loyalty is un-rewarded. I remember they used to drop the points down to say 30-50 before going on general sale but it seems now they just used the Bronze / Silver / Gold method.

Not uncommon with other clubs and I do agree just milking more money out of every fan be it a STH or casual supporter

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So do you think that someone who saw 1 game and therefore on their database, someone possibly not even a Brighton fan but went along with a mate once or just to see what it was like should get the same chance to buy as someone who has been to all away games so far this season and has a ST too because they suddenly might want to go because it is deemed a big game? (interesting it's only games where it's a big team we are playing when the scheme is questioned and not when we play a lesser team and it's a sell out before tickets get to general sale)

Whatever scheme they employ, someone will always be unhappy if they miss out on a match like this. The last time we played Spurs i missed out on tickets, despite being a ST holder, attending away games regularly, a regular at Gillingham and at the Goldstone but that all counted for nothing as a lot of tickets went to people with little or no interest in the club but waanted to go because it was Spurs.

Totally agree with this, the AMS system was appalling therefore something had to be introduced to reward loyalty

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here