Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Salisbury at it again with our old pal Hoops. Both dropped for next week, and I'm sure his repeated ineptitude will lead to further repercussions 🫠

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

Salisbury at it again with our old pal Hoops. Both dropped for next week, and I'm sure his repeated ineptitude will lead to further repercussions 🫠
its that bad it has to be corrupt....its just pure shyte.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal

Hoops has been ok in recent times and I can give him some leeway for last night but Salisbury is simply beyond saving. He has to go permanently.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
What is the point in apologising? They need to stop this nonsense. It makes me angry because you know it will happen to us.

There should be actual repercussions - if they apologise, replay the match, give a point to the receiving side.

They get off Scott free while they pretend they are the judge, jury, and executioner while looking so smug. They are nobody ****s.

****s.

PGMOL OUT (PBOBE OUT as well because it feels odd saying someone else out)

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
What is the point in apologising? They need to stop this nonsense. It makes me angry because you know it will happen to us.

There should be actual repercussions - if they apologise, replay the match, give a point to the receiving side.

They get off Scott free while they pretend they are the judge, jury, and executioner while looking so smug. They are nobody ****s.

****s.

PGMOL OUT (PBOBE OUT as well because it feels odd saying someone else out)
all the time we are moaning about this there are far more serious things going on .....im not going to derail the thread .

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
It’s easier to apologise to the smaller clubs than make a big decision against the big clubs. If that was Sarr wiping Rashford out we all know Hooper would be pointing at the spot within seconds.
This is absolutely it. And if in the very unlikely event, the ref chose not to give it, VAR would be in like a shot

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here