Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tottenham fans stabbed in Rome

Indeed it is.

I do belive someone or sevral people have been stabbed at Albion Palarse games and maybe urban myth but killed ? I seem to remember someone getting either decapitated or thrown from a train aswell.

Not my cuppa tea, I lose my aggresion in the wreckin pit.

That was a Liverpool fan on the way back from a game at The Goldstone, can't remember what year but I was still at school so early eighties, stuck his head out of the window of the train going through Patcham Tunnel, and something took half his head off.

Train stopped at hassocks and one carriage was covered in blood according to a mate who was on it.

that was a liverpool fan on the way back from a game at the goldstone, can't remember what year but i was still at school so early eighties, stuck his head out of the window of the train going through patcham tunnel, and something took half his head off.

Train stopped at hassocks and one carriage was covered in blood according to a mate who was on it.

Those were silly days with the old style doors,amazed it didn't happen more often with people sticking heads out of the windows and lobbing light bulbs out the train,never understood the lightbulb thing but mill lane was a dodgy place to walk saturday afternoon:wozza:

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
That was a Liverpool fan on the way back from a game at The Goldstone, can\'t remember what year but I was still at school so early eighties, stuck his head out of the window of the train going through Patcham Tunnel, and something took half his head off.

Did he survive?

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
That was a Liverpool fan on the way back from a game at The Goldstone, can't remember what year but I was still at school so early eighties, stuck his head out of the window of the train going through Patcham Tunnel, and something took half his head off.

1983, i was standing about 6ft away from him when he was pulled back in :sick:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
No. you're right, it wasn't - it was a small minority of badly behaved Liverpool fans 'having a go' with some equally nasty, violent and mindless Italian fans; the wall (crumbling stadium, not fit for purpose) fell on Italian fans. If it had fallen on Liverpool fans, what would have been FIFA's reaction?.......F... all - "tragic accident, no-one to blame - LIverpool fans do sometimes get killed....Ban Italian clubs? Good heavens no - their fans are just passionate"

The wall collapsing being the cause of death is a common misconception. The collapse actually relieved the pressure of the crush which killed the majority of people that day.

Decrepit stadium added to the fact that a neutral area next to Liverpool fans, became highly populated by Juve fans due to touting, was the reason so many died that day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here