Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tottenham fans stabbed in Rome

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Not surprising, West Ham are scum.

Indeed.

I'm gutted I'm not out there, although Italy European Aways tend to be a bit shit, Rome's always appealed. Got responsobilitys (can't even spell it) now, which means I've had to knock Tottenham on the head, bar the odd game. :nono:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Moving of topic a bit
I thought it was good to see Paul Gascoigne being paraded in front of the lazio fans tonight I've never seen him look so well in ages he's looks so gaunt & Ill hopefully he's finally overcome his demons
Good luck Gazza England's greatest

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Indeed.

I'm gutted I'm not out there, although Italy European Aways tend to be a bit shit, Rome's always appealed. Got responsobilitys (can't even spell it) now, which means I've had to knock Tottenham on the head, bar the odd game. :nono:

Don't do responsibilities
smokin.gif

Good to hear it wasn't you who got sliced up mate.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Back on topic Lazio officials have come out saying it's not the fault of Lazio fans but the fault of the foreigners ( full story on sky sports iPhone app ) :facepalm:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
:facepalm: Wasn't just Liverpool fans.

No. you're right, it wasn't - it was a small minority of badly behaved Liverpool fans 'having a go' with some equally nasty, violent and mindless Italian fans; the wall (crumbling stadium, not fit for purpose) fell on Italian fans. If it had fallen on Liverpool fans, what would have been FIFA's reaction?.......F... all - "tragic accident, no-one to blame - LIverpool fans do sometimes get killed....Ban Italian clubs? Good heavens no - their fans are just passionate"

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Don't do responsibilities
smokin.gif

Good to hear it wasn't you who got sliced up mate.

The bloke who did get cut, was fine and back to his hotel by Midday. It's just the media making something big out of this. (Front page of tomorrows Sun). They're trying to make it sound like a racist attack. Yes, Lazio are right-wing & yes, we're historically a Jewish club. But this always happens abroad. They'll wait for the English to get pissed up, and for numbers to decrease. It happened when I was in Maribor 4 weeks ago, but at 4AM. The pub/club we was in got attacked. Happened in Bremen 2010, Donetsk 2009 - just off the top of my head.

Last edited by a moderator:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
No. you're right, it wasn't - it was a small minority of badly behaved Liverpool fans 'having a go' with some equally nasty, violent and mindless Italian fans; the wall (crumbling stadium, not fit for purpose) fell on Italian fans. If it had fallen on Liverpool fans, what would have been FIFA's reaction?.......F... all - "tragic accident, no-one to blame - LIverpool fans do sometimes get killed....Ban Italian clubs? Good heavens no - their fans are just passionate"

Supposedly there were Chelsea, Millwall, West Ham there as well that day.

Nov 10, 2011
Obviously we have our rivalry with Palace, which at times seems pretty hate-filled, but to stab someone - and potentially kill them - because of football...that's just shocking, and takes it to a level that I would never ever take football rivalry to.

However, there are violent people out there that will use whatever reason to cause trouble and we see that with not just football but other causes such as the student demos last year.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
have they not thought it could be Lazio fans wearing a few West Ham colours just to wind up spurs fans and the Di cannio connection with Lazio & West Ham
How convenient for the lazio officials to come out with this old chestnut let's all blame the English For the English fans getting stabbed great innit

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Obviously we have our rivalry with Palace, which at times seems pretty hate-filled, but to stab someone - and potentially kill them - because of football...that's just shocking,

Indeed it is.

I do belive someone or sevral people have been stabbed at Albion Palarse games and maybe urban myth but killed ? I seem to remember someone getting either decapitated or thrown from a train aswell.

Not my cuppa tea, I lose my aggresion in the wreckin pit.

obviously we have our rivalry with palace, which at times seems pretty hate-filled, but to stab someone - and potentially kill them - because of football...that's just shocking, and takes it to a level that i would never ever take football rivalry to.

However, there are violent people out there that will use whatever reason to cause trouble and we see that with not just football but other causes such as the student demos last year.
Super that jolly old clap happy rivalry with palace,if someone gets badly hurt at the next game, all that have fuelled this rivalry on here will have to share the guilt???

indeed it is.

I do belive someone or sevral people have been stabbed at albion palarse games and maybe urban myth but killed ? I seem to remember someone getting either decapitated or thrown from a train aswell.

Not my cuppa tea, i lose my aggresion in the wreckin pit.

brighton have done there share of slashinng palace,southend,spurs and chelsea to name a few???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here