[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Looks like William Wragg will now meet with the police for blackmail allegations. But will they do anything?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
We know they won't because Pritti Patel's lackey, Cresida Dick, will announce they happened in the past!!!

Had to read that twice after the supposed list of information the whips have. Patel lickey Dick seemed like something that should be on it.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I don’t understand. Lots of crimes committed in the past get investigated.

:ffsparr:

superman-joke.gif

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking

Bloody hell. This government really is the worst. Sadly, nothing will come of this unless there’s actual evidence. It’s not like a party, where photos will be dropped. The only way of nailing something like this is a recording of the alleged conversations.

Please let there be a recording out there.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/boris-johnson-tories-government-mps-metropolitan-police-b1997650.html

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It's all lost it's momentum again, hasn't it. People just accepted it and forgotten in less than a fortnight. Sigh.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
It's all lost it's momentum again, hasn't it. People just accepted it and forgotten in less than a fortnight. Sigh.

It was always going to, I want him gone - I really do. BUT

Given half his potential replacements want restrictions - Gove/Hunt would have us in lockdown atm - isnt it better to have him in till May?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

We won't know about that until we have seen the Sue Grey report.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports