Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Torquay United FC v Brighton and Hove Albion FC ***Official Match Thread***

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Amazing, we drop Brezovan and keep a clean sheet. That is despite Brezovan beating Wycombe, and yet we win with Michel back in the team. How odd. So long as the stats still are in favour of Brezovan's favour, he's still the better goalkeeper I'm sure. And Navarro comes on, and we score. Wow. I wonder what part Navarro played in Forster winning the corner, and Dicker crossing for Crofts to head in. I'm sure Navarro came on and suggested to them that that's what they should do. Thank God he came on. :facepalm:

Bollocks. Brezovan is NOT the better goalie. What exactly has Kuipers done wrong this season so far?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well done the lads, the ref, the Torquay groundstaff and all the away supporters....WEM-BER-LEE etc :clap:

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Realistically we want a TV tie to get a few more quid in and I dont know if we drew Man U if they would get 2 live cup games in a row.

Chelsea would be my favourite, would give us a chance of finally beating them :)

Failing a big premiership team then I would take the winner of Accrington and the pikeys at home and go for the 5th round to get the extra prize money

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You are not serious?

Think about it for a moment , if we play them at Smelhurst it will be a sellout and although the gate revenue is shared (after expenses and FA's cut) it will enable them to pay the players wages. At Withers , Palarse will only pick up a third of what they would get if it was at home. :wink:

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Amazing, we drop Brezovan and keep a clean sheet. That is despite Brezovan beating Wycombe,

What the f*** are you talking about? Brezovan tried to hand the game to Wycombe by presenting them with a goal. He did absolutely nothing to help the team in that victory.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Great result.Was hoping for a clean sheet in the card stakes,but 1 yellow not too bad:clap:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Think about it for a moment , if we play them at Smelhurst it will be a sellout and although the gate revenue is shared (after expenses and FA's cut) it will enable them to pay the players wages. At Withers , Palarse will only pick up a third of what they would get if it was at home. :wink:

Would rather go there, rip the piss out of them, take big numbers up as a weekend game, win with any luck and generally rub their noses in it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here