Torquay United FC v Brighton and Hove Albion FC ***Official Match Thread***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Palace away would be a nice day out......if we get through.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
whens the draw for the 4th round?

Mr Albion

Nov 7, 2003
brighton
Palarse at home would bring back some memories. Any one recall that great period where we played them in both cups and the league? I think it was 76 if memory serves.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Can't do it on m work computer because different things happen when I click, but on my home laptop with firefox, I click on the user's profile, then just uner ther name there is an option for "user lists" that brings up a list of options including add to friends list and add to ignore list. Select ignore, confirm, then presto.
Cheers!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Manure , Chelski , ArseNall or Cheaterpool away.:thumbsup:

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
wemberrrrrlllllyyyyyyyyy :)

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Navarro comes off v Orient and we lose our bite. Comes on v Torquey and we get the break through. Perhaps the nothing he brings to the team is actually something, just the nsc sages can't see what it is.

Amazing, we drop Brezovan and keep a clean sheet. That is despite Brezovan beating Wycombe, and yet we win with Michel back in the team. How odd. So long as the stats still are in favour of Brezovan's favour, he's still the better goalkeeper I'm sure. And Navarro comes on, and we score. Wow. I wonder what part Navarro played in Forster winning the corner, and Dicker crossing for Crofts to head in. I'm sure Navarro came on and suggested to them that that's what they should do. Thank God he came on. :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports