Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top Sitcom line of all time

Withdeano

Oct 30, 2010
Horsham
"The thing about boobs is that you can push them together to make them look like a bottom"

Men Behaving Badly

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

Pixelated Penguin

Jul 5, 2011
"God created Man in the image of himself, and it would be a sad lookout for Christians throughout the Globe if he looked anything like you Baldrick". Blackadder.

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
There was a bit in The Simpsons that made me laugh, Lisa is throttling Bart and Homer intervenes and takes over. "Stop it Lisa... You're hands are too weak".

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Rimmer: I'm a competitive man, Kryten. Always have been. That's what makes me what I am.
Kryten: We're all perfectly well aware of what you are, sir.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
first ep of porridge:

Doctor: Can you fill that up for me?
Fletch: what, from here?

Classic!
And from that same episode while Fletch & Godber are waiting in line for their medicals, Godber hears the questions the Doctor is asking everyone and turns to Fletch,

Godber: What's a practising homosexual Fletch?
Fletch: That's one who hasn't got it quite right yet!

And a bit further on Fletch is trying to wangle a cushy job in the prison library by pretending he's got flat feet,

Doctor: Are you a practising homosexual?
Fletch: What with these feet?

:lolol::lolol:

Classic!
And from that same episode while Fletch & Godber are waiting in line for their medicals, Godber hears the questions the Doctor is asking everyone and turns to Fletch,

Godber: What's a practising homosexual Fletch?
Fletch: That's one who hasn't got it quite right yet!

And a bit further on Fletch is trying to wangle a cushy job in the prison library by pretending he's got flat feet,

Doctor: Are you a practising homosexual?
Fletch: What with these feet?

:lolol::lolol:

Doc: See that beaker over there, I want you to fill it.
Fletcher: What, from here?

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Not the best of all time but it makes me smile everytime

Basil Fawlty: Hello?... Ah, yes Mr O'Reilly, well it's perfectly simple. When I asked you to build me a wall I was rather hoping that instead of just dumping the bricks in a pile you might have found time to cement them together... you know, one on top of another, in the traditional fashion.

Later in the Episode:

O'Reilly: If the Lord God...
Basil (*interupts*): ...is mentioned one time time, I'll move you closer to him!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Mark Corrigan: Ugh, baby. Note to self, re: being the Fonz, Mark you are not the Fonz.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
If we are including The Simpsons I must add this:

The Springfield Meltdowns are playing in the big game. Carl and Lenny are at Moe's supporting the team...

Lenny - "I've got Melt Mania!"

Carl - "I've got Downs Syndrome"

My fave from The Office. Brent is playing guitar during the training day. Tim ambles round and says to the camera and says- "He went home to get it." Brilliantly sums up Brent in that one line.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Glad I started this thread now. Some classsics in there. Glad to see so many references to Porridge. One of my favourites was the one where Godber is doing his Geography O Level inside and Fletcher launches a diatribe to the other inmates saying how he's the first person to get a qualification in the nick since that bloke who got one in Spanish, then pauses going "what was his name?? oh yeah, Gomez, that was it!"

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
Back on Blackadder goes forth - about the xmas day football match.

This is loosely right..

Baldrick - 'Yeah, I'll always remember that'
Blackadder - 'How can I forget it! I was NEVER offside'

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
From Steptoe and Son: "You'd get on the Archbishop of Canterbury's tits, you would."

And in one episoe, when they are clearing out a house, Old man Steptoe, on seeing the headline on an old newspaper laid under the carpet, and with genuine sadness in his voice: Here, Gandhi's dead"..... this probably 20 years after gandhi had died.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
"What did you expect to see out of a Torquay bedroom window?"
And from the same bit:
I asked for a Sea view.
Yes, I think you'll find that's the sea over there, between the land and the sky.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here