Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Top 4?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I’ll be surprised if it’s radically different.
It won't be radically different but I bet nearly 6p they'll be very obvious differences by the time we hit October.

Luton will be a greatest hits package, but after all the international breaks we'll be inundated with 'RDZ is ripping up the rule book again', videos on The YouTube.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

Just to try and justify my take and prove I’m not totally mad, the Sky Bet tipster is backing us for top 4!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I really think it's nuts to imagine we can make it into the top 4 when we have European football to contend with as well. Go deep into the Europa League and it would be a triumph to finish in the top half.

Hope I'm completely wrong and might even have a punt on it. I did last year just before Xmas.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
I really have no idea. Our first 5 games will reveal a lot. First three are eminently winnable followed by 2 tough ones (Newcastle and ManU). And no definite idea about Moises and Kudus. Too many unknowns. But I struggle to see how we can muscle past any of ManU, City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Newcastle to finish higher than last year, not to mention Chelsea, Tottenham, etc who can’t be as terrible as last year. And Villa of course, looking v strong. So despite what my heart says, the head has us somewhere between 7 and 11.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
So much depends on whether we keep Caicedo or not, shirley? Without him, I'd settle for top 10.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
We were well in that fight for top 4 until very late in the season, then fell away as fixture congestion and some injuries caught up with us. Even with 4 matches to play we were still mathematically in with a chance. Losing to Newcastle killed it off.

We've lost Alexis, but we've gained quality as well and IMO the squad depth we have today would have seen us through last season. If we can keep hold of Caicedo, I think top 4 is in reach again - even with a Europa run.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here