Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top 4 fixtures today and tomorrow

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
On this occasion the travel issues would be bad whether it was played today or tomorrow

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
A bank holiday afternoon game is always fun, but the trains would have been a pain in the arse.

The level of service is similar today and tomorrow, except today people would have had all day to get to the ground and back home again. Tomorrow this is all concertinaed into the time people finish work and bedtime/when the trains stop running.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
On this occasion the travel issues would be bad whether it was played today or tomorrow

Would they? I've no idea, I didn't actually look. I just assumed that as tomorrow is a normal working day (for many of us), the trains would be loosely back to normal. :)

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Would they? I've no idea, I didn't actually look. I just assumed that as tomorrow is a normal working day (for many of us), the trains would be loosely back to normal. :)

The issues on the Brighton to London line are throughout the holiday period, coastway routes I think are ok. Buses tomorrow are Saturday service instead of Sunday service as it is today.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Having "Flamingo Land" on the back of their shirts does let Boro down a bit :lol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sheffield haven't had a shot in the first halve maybe they will in the second Halve and score :tosser:.

They just had one. Forestieri is a great player at this level. Horrible cheat, but a top quality Championship player.

Atmosphere is a little flat at this game, can only hear the Massive Wednesday fans.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
A lot harder to get back at 2145 as oppose to 1700. Impossible for Ipswich fans.

Some things money can't buy...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ayala. Absolutely top notch centre half for the Championship. Oozes class.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
:yawn: so a few a them put a banner up once, most other Ipswich fans think they are dicks.

FFS. It was a throwaway line. I realise 99% of Ipswich fans think that :rolleyes:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Boro rattled at the moment. Home fans getting anxious.

Wednesday still haven't had many clear cut chances though, for all their possession. Exactly what we did. Boro just don't seem to concede goals.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Sky really missed a trick by not showing more championship games over the break seeing as they are showing one premier league game.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sky predicting SW having 53% at mo, playing it long!

Not dissimilar to our game, as I said. We didn't lack possession, but we couldn't do anything constructive with it. Boro's defence is very, very organised. They simply don't look like conceding any goals. They're not a thrilling side to watch by any means, but their solidity & a couple of top class players will mean they can top most sides in this league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here