Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Bloom's letter to season ticket holders

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Hoskins barely saw the light of day here, he was beyond a sicknote, he was an outright cripple. And I'd have CMS/Barnes over COG/Colunga every day and twice on Sunday.

Ulloa was something of an unknown quantity, but then signing a foreign striker is always a bit of a punt, especially in the markets we shop in. Hopefully Hemed will settle and adapt as quickly as Ulloa did. He's going to need to, because right now we've got stuff-all else in the team thats going to regularly find the net for us.

The point I was making is that you can read all sorts of guff on here about players abilities. In the right team with the right manager players without much of a reputation can look a class act. Equally, good players in the wrong set up or the wrong manager or poor motivation end up looking like relegation fodder.

All the players we have up front have delivered for different teams in the past, that's why we bought them. I know the club is expecting more signings but at the end of the day it's up to the manager to motivate his players to deliver rather than expecting that splurging the cash will do the trick.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Nobody's knocking them, Hughton himself said they were more likely to figure in the DS than the 1st XI. A cynic would draw similarities between Hambo and Adgestein, Harper and Gai Assulin - respectively Norse and El Clasico reserve, did absolutely nothing for the Albion. We're looking to get off to a good start and still be in contention by Christmas. All hopes currently rest on Hemed.

Our hopes rest on the whole team to step up and the manager to have the team set up fitness wise and tactically. A couple of signings in the next week would also be a big help.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I'll be surprised and disappointed if one, if not both, of Harper and Hambo haven't moved to the first team squad by January
Am I the only one who has a feeling that as soon as The two H's are fit they will be in the first team squad....just a hunch!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here