Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Bloom ,Good Work Sir

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Bloom Clarifies Bennett Situation
posted on: Fri 28 Jan 2011

By Paul Camillin

Tony Bloom today confirmed Elliott Bennet has submitted a transfer request but says the situation remains unchanged.
The Albion chairman also says he fully expects the winger to still be with the club this time next week, after the transfer window closes at 11pm on Monday.

He told seagulls.co.uk "Nothing has changed. We do not want to sell Elliott, we dont need to sell the player:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

i love you

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Well, the news coming from the club could certainly be worse than that.

Bloom's obviously determined to keep everything together - just like us fans. Ultimately it'll come down to how Bennett reacts to the situation.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
We simply have the best chairman ever who is very shrewd.He knows what Bennett means to our promotion push.

We need to start some BLOOM CHANTS

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
If he stays, I wont forgive him for doing what he has done. Like Calderon, he's now officially on my shit-list but deal with it because they might get us places list.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Another twist in the EB tale. What will happen next?

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Don't you just love it when we don't have to be a selling club......(unless the price is right of course). Thank you Tony.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
If he plays tomorrow, we have to make sure he knows how much he means to us! Do not give him any abuse!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
If he stays, I wont forgive him for doing what he has done. Like Calderon, he's now officially on my shit-list but deal with it because they might get us places list.

Bit harsh, sounds more like agent pushing him into it than Elliott being mercenary tbh :shrug:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Time is too tight for Norwich to do much about this if TB is being 100% upfront, and I have no reason to doubt that he isn't.

Great news and very refreshing for a club that has always bowed down to the pressure of having to sell. Loving it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here