Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Ince worth 25M?

D

Deleted member 2719

I like Ince Jnr and think he could be a better player than his dad,25m is bullcrap, why utd ever paid more than 5m for Zaha i shall never know.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Media-adored Bale has far more bookings in Europe and in the PL than anyone else this season for diving, so does that make him a "cheat" too.

Of course it does, he's a serial cheat. He must look back at footage of some of his dives & be (privately at least) really embarrassed.

Incidentally, I am quite confident that the reason Zaha & Murray didn't win the awards they were respectively nominated for at the recent FL awards is precisely because opposing managers dislike them for their perceived propensity for diving. Palace have won a ridiculous number of penalties this season, well until recently at least. People have long memories.

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
He's a very good player, but he's also a cheat.

I'm happy to accept when a player is outstanding, very good, or just shit, and he's certainly not the latter. But the amount of clubs that have moaned about his simulation, the fact he has been booked for it 3 times this season and got away with it on tv countless other times (including winning a penalty last season against us) makes it hard for anyone outside of Palace to stand up and say he's a great talent, let alone a Brighton fan. I've got mates at uni supporting Forest, Leicester, Leeds, and Cardiff and all agree on the fact he's a talented, but cheating c*nt. That's not a coincidence.

He's got great potential, but at the moment scores nowhere near enough goals to be worth £15m. It's all well and good beating a man, Lua Lua did it for fun on Tuesday, but likewise he can't stick the ball in the back of the net. I'd say £6m for Ince is fair, who's record is

He does dive a lot and tries to conn the refs but everyones at it now a days even our spainish dav conned the ref in the newcastle game which i did nt like to see but thats just part of the game now unfortunutly.still he plays for palarse so thats a good enough reason to slate him lol

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Zaha is not currently as good as Bolaise, and hasn't showed enough for me to warrant his £15m price tag. All the stats from this season show that Ince has scored more goals and provided more assists than Zaha therefore it is fair to assume he is more valuable as a player.

Zaha - £5m, Ince - £7m seems like a fair price to me

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Media-adored Bale has far more bookings in Europe and in the PL than anyone else this season for diving, so does that make him a "cheat" too.

Absolutely it does! If Zaha or Bale were not from these isles they would be worth half as much and roasted by the press for consistently cheating. In my mind, both are as bad if not worse than Suarez, a media "villain".

On the subject of this thread though, Ince is a cracking player but £25m? No. Not yet anyway.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
A player is worth what a buying club are willing to pay for them... Man U thought Zaha was worth £15M so thats his worth if a club want Ince for £25M thats his worth!!

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Ince £1.5m tops

Zaha £2m tops

Both completely unproven, they have potential but that's it.

Er...

Ince - 18 goals, 12 assists
Zaha - 6 goals, 8 assists.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
A player is worth what a buying club are willing to pay for them... Man U thought Zaha was worth £15M so thats his worth if a club want Ince for £25M thats his worth!!

No they didn't. They paid £10m. You might get £12m, even £13m if you are lucky.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Have Liverpool got a set buy-back clause?

If not, could end up a costly mistake of Barca-type proportions.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If his Dad values him at that my valuation of Junior is £8 million

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here