Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's games

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Just watched a ridiculous sending off of a WBA player....should never have been a booking ...Sherwood dancing on the touchline doesn't help
Wasn't even near a foul.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What foul? Sako never touches him. That Red will get overturned faster than you can say dive.

Also would expect Watford to fine their own player for that conduct, otherwise it sends a terrible message to the rest of the players and says a lot about the club.

I know but it suits our purpose.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Probably sent off for kicking the Villa player on the thigh before playing the ball.
Sorry. You do have a different reality to the rest of us.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Probably sent off for kicking the Villa player on the thigh after the AV player had dived in but before playing the ball.

Perhaps BG exists in a different dimension to the rest of us that allows him a different perspective to the rest of us?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
You really have lost it, BG.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I agree it was a harsh red card but can fully understand why the ref gave it. Having watched it many times I think it was the WBA player trying to untangle his legs from the tackle but as I said can understand the ref seeing it as a kick,

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I agree it was a harsh red card but can fully understand why the ref gave it. Having watched it many times I think it was the WBA player trying to untangle his legs from the tackle but as I said can understand the ref seeing it as a kick,
Probably trying to even up his earlier mistake.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here