Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's games

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
[tweet]574246390123085825[/tweet]

Not sure this is a good thing. Whilst I can't see how they're going to save themselves, I'd nonetheless welcome the opportunity for the Albion to finish off Holloway's Millwall career a week on Tuesday. In Kevin Keegan style, I'd love it, love it....

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
[tweet]574246390123085825[/tweet]

Not sure this is a good thing. Whilst I can't see how they're going to save themselves, I'd nonetheless welcome the opportunity for the Albion to finish off Holloway's Millwall career a week on Tuesday. In Kevin Keegan style, I'd love it, love it....

Unless we play like we did at the Amex :moo:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Unless we play like we did at the Amex :moo:

I'm sort of hoping we're over that.

Not that I'm bitter or anything, but after all the shit he came out with (yeah, irony) after THAT game, it would be amusing to send him on his hilarious, wacky, football's-funniest-man way.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Quite - I'm pinning my hopes that all out crap luck is out of the way in those 2 games, how we've only got 1 point from them..... Hey ho....

Let's be honest. It's not luck, is it? It's bad finishing and piss poor defending.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Quite - I'm pinning my hopes that all out crap luck is out of the way in those 2 games, how we've only got 1 point from them..... Hey ho....
Fear not. Norwich, Watford and Bournemouth still have to visit the mighty albion :rock:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If you could do the honours!! :)

You have to factor in Bournemouth's standard quite dreadful penalty decision in their favour, but other than that, we'd be happy to oblige...

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Let's be honest. It's not luck, is it? It's bad finishing and piss poor defending.

Of course, but that kind of rules us all out of ever rueing our luck doesn't it?! 97 mins though, I'm not (normally) a ref moaner but fug me, how you add on 3 mins and then play 7 with no subs etc. I'm going to assume it was never a penalty as well :laugh:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Of course, but that kind of rules us all out of ever rueing our luck doesn't it?! 97 mins though, I'm not (normally) a ref moaner but fug me, how you add on 3 mins and then play 7 with no subs etc. I'm going to assume it was never a penalty as well :laugh:

Ha, well if we can attribute piss poor defending and terrible finishing to bad luck, then I can claim that we were chronically unlucky for most of the first half of this season :D

Having seen your lot in the week, I'm willing to bet that the penalty was the result of your nervy defenders panicking unnecessarily under pressure. Amazing what the pressure of a promotion battle can do to players who've been on top form all season. Not sure who the player was, but the man in yellow who stood and watched whilst Dale Stephens tidied up the loose ball on Tuesday night needs a good kick up the arse for starters.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Now THOSE would be goals that McClaren probably liked even less than the ones you conceded on Tuesday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here