Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today......what are you going to do?

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
From another point of view I'll have to live to 120 years

This is a bit of a worry what with the new units per week guidelines. I had 6 pints Friday night, 2 bottles of Becks last night, and 5 pints this afternoon. When am I permitted to drink again :shrug:

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Re-boarding the loft, what fun.......

Exactly how many nails in the hand or direct thumb hits with the hammer?

One of those irritating but self satisfying/smug mode jobs on completion.

I spent the morning in Tesco, the afternoon round at friends - they've just had their second baby - watching their first cause all manner of mayhem by eating her own bodyweight in biscuits and then running around destroying everything in sight, followed by a chinese at home and perusing NSC.

Last edited:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I went go karting in lancing, came 2nd out of 13 then got pissed down the marina!

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Watched the FA Cup, darts final and Masters snooker, in between putting suppositories up my arse and scratching it constantly. :down:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Went for a stroll around Key West Fl. Nice place. First time I've set foot on dry land since October 29th Istanbul where I signed on the ship. Home in 2 weeks, can't bloody wait.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What are you talking about eh...?

I pretty much sound like these guys now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0EsYiNA76Q

Actually, Newfoundland has its own distinct accent, which lies somewhere between Irish and Canadian. Tis bizarre.

How's about enjoying some Newfie music, b'y! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-bQn9DtgUA

Haha, I only know what a Newfie (dog) is. Are you staying put for now, as you've sorted the visa stuff out? Still never ticked Canada off my list, despite always meaning to.

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
Haha, I only know what a Newfie (dog) is. Are you staying put for now, as you've sorted the visa stuff out? Still never ticked Canada off my list, despite always meaning to.

You should come and visit! I'm sure you saw enough of my photos on FB to whet your appetite! Also check out The Shipping News.

Right now I'm not allowed to leave the country until a new work permit comes in. Hoping I'll be able to return to the UK around the last few weeks of the season/play-offs. Permanent residency is still two or three years away. Our hope is to move to 'mainland' Canada as of April/May next year.

Drinks/match in order when I'm allowed to leave!? Missing the regular Albion fix!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here