Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today......what are you going to do?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Supposed to be out for a roast but the other half is feeling super poorly so I'll go to the gym and come back with treats for and we'l continue watching Making A Murderer. That's yer romance right there.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Played three sets of tennis in driving snow (won too) and had a soaking hot bath. Now to manufacture a beef curry , watch the footy and sip some Rioja........infront of the fire......

sweet.....

TNBA

TTF

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
'er indoors is at work, so far I've sorted the school uniforms for tomorrow morning, got my gym gear ready for tomorrow morning and work clothes to change into after the gym. Last load of washing on and just about to sort the kids lunch. I'll grow a vagina at this rate.

Edit - I also defrosted the freezer to make space for the shed load of chicken and steak that's just arrived from muscle food.

If you do that, you'll never need to leave the house again.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
You're doing the two weeks drinking today, gold star

Thanks......my guess from your location you will not be overly happy with the current score at Oxford.......Oxford are 3...2 up......though I can see The Swans getting back at em now.....(Hope I'm wrong!!!) :) ...

Update on pints....just started on my 4th now.........

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Make sure you leave a gap at the eaves so the roof space can breathe....most common cause of condensation in roof spaces is when the eaves get covered right up......seen it many times.....

And there was I thinking you ran a Bordello for a job :wink:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Work

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here