Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today......what are you going to do?

D

Deleted User X18H

Eventually we put up my daughters new bed.
Didn't set foot out of the front door.
Gammon for supper.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Any progress on the 6th pint that must take you to next Thursday? Myself just started with a Broadside. Only interested if we play Swansea in any division / cup could be Prem or champ next year, hope we don't pass each other. Very interested in Carmarthen Town FC next week end vs Rhyl half way split in the league, will be there, exciting or what.

Thanks......my guess from your location you will not be overly happy with the current score at Oxford.......Oxford are 3...2 up......though I can see The Swans getting back at em now.....(Hope I'm wrong!!!) :) ...

Update on pints....just started on my 4th now.........

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Took my 17 month old daughter for a walk in Stanmer woods this afternoon in a break between massive hail showers. She loved it. I enjoyed it too.

Now chilling at home watching the footie whilst little'un empties her stickle bricks bucket all over the floor for the 10th time in 25 minutes so she can walk around with the bucket.

Currently getting a bit fed up with picking up stickle bricks if I'm honest!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It's my birthday, so I kicked it off with a fry up, bacon, eggs, toast, mushrooms, and beans in maple syrup (only in Canada). Tonight I'm heading to bar with a lady friend, to watch some live jazz :thumbsup:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Any progress on the 6th pint that must take you to next Thursday? Myself just started with a Broadside. Only interested if we play Swansea in any division / cup could be Prem or champ next year, hope we don't pass each other. Very interested in Carmarthen Town FC next week end vs Rhyl half way split in the league, will be there, exciting or what.

On another thread i did say i was on my 7th (i think :shrug: ) but i'm now near the end of my 8th but had a bite to eat as well.........typing is slower...making many mistakes but my brian is sorting me out i think!! ........as for football ....yeah ive seen carmarthen town play quit a few times, god side :thumbup:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Flopping in the morning after going out at 4.00am to search for our missing cat. (No luck)

Went to a place called Xgħajra in the afternoon to read our books in the sunshine. (We often go snorkelling there in the summer) Home in time to watch Spurs V Leicester. Chilli con Carne for dinner

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Just finished my accounts for 2014/15 and emailed to accountant. Feel liberated for another year, unless tax man asks some questions!!!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
On another thread i did say i was on my 7th (i think :shrug: ) but i'm now near the end of my 8th but had a bite to eat as well.........typing is slower...making many mistakes but my brian is sorting me out i think!! ........as for football ....yeah ive seen carmarthen town play quit a few times, god side :thumbup:

:wozza::yawn:

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
It's my birthday, so I kicked it off with a fry up, bacon, eggs, toast, mushrooms, and beans in maple syrup (only in Canada). Tonight I'm heading to bar with a lady friend, to watch some live jazz [emoji106]
I'm a fan of maple syrup, but really can't stand it in baked beans. Always buy the 'Heinz British Style' baked beans.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'm a fan of maple syrup, but really can't stand it in baked beans. Always buy the 'Heinz British Style' baked beans.

I still can't decide if I like it or not, it's quite a strange tasting combination. I do normally go for classic baked beans but they were out of stock.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I still can't decide if I like it or not, it's quite a strange tasting combination. I do normally go for classic baked beans but they were out of stock.

As your bacon is almost done try putting some maple syrup in the pan to finish it off, let it slightly caramelise. If you don't like it in your beans you will still get your maple kick in your fry up.
Before anybody says it, it is better than bacon that is already sold in maple syrup.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
As your bacon is almost done try putting some maple syrup in the pan to finish it off, let it slightly caramelise. If you don't like it in your beans you will still get your maple kick in your fry up.
Before anybody says it, it is better than bacon that is already sold in maple syrup.

That I have tried, it tastes fantastic :thumbsup:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Any progress on the 6th pint that must take you to next Thursday?

This is a bit of a worry what with the new units per week guidelines. I had 6 pints Friday night, 2 bottles of Becks last night, and 5 pints this afternoon. When am I permitted to drink again :shrug:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
This is a bit of a worry what with the new units per week guidelines. I had 6 pints Friday night, 2 bottles of Becks last night, and 5 pints this afternoon. When am I permitted to drink again :shrug:

Yeah, don't worry, im already up to June 13th 2017

Hic°°°°°°

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here