Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Toby Agdestein strangeness.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
he has indeed been released/mutual termination at Inverness and apparently he is joining an English team. Crawley maybe?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Is he good enough for Crawley?

Wouldn't be surprised if he signed for Whitehawk although apparently they're out of cash so maybe not.

Coming back to us probably seeing we are chasing a striker, as some-one else has said better option than Obika

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
As an aside, I was sat at a Blackjack table in Liverpool in January and got chatting to a Norwegian bloke who had come over to watch Liverpool V Villa.

When I told him I was a Brighton fan, he exclaimed that Toby was his best mate and asked if I knew him. After exchanging pleasantries (er, he had a good touch etc), he then went on a rant. Clearly, he was under the impression that Toby had been forced out and was not rated by the current management structure and would still be here if Poyet was (although he failed to explain why he wasn’t at Sunderland). He then went off on one about the sacking on the tellybox and how great Poyet was – Toby was without doubt a Poyet fan.

I would have quizzed him more but I think it was at point I had to go and throw up. My aspirations to be Frost or Aspell will have to wait.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here