Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To the Gobsh*te woman slagging off the early leavers

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
You pay your money you do what you want! My brother always goes 5 to 10mins early but he travels from the new forest to get to a game with young kids so does that make him shit fan. i also remember leaving early a few times when i used to travel to gillingham 1 of 4000 that kept the club alive so who the shit fan.Tbh sounds like the bint and moaning the shit fan for having s go at one of your

I find it odd that some can be arsed to travel from the new forest for each home and is prepared to leave 10 minutes early? If you are going to make the effort to travel for hours to get to the game wouldn't you want to see it through regardless of what time you get home?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The platforms were extended last year, so most trains to & from the match are 8 carriages long.

8 carriage trains do make a massive difference. Lately I've been getting the 17.52 back to London Road. That's 8 carriages. There's a Brighton-only train five minutes before that about 90% of those on the platform get on, so I more or less get a carriage to myself. Can't fault it really.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
The one about attending reasonably priced games? I will stick it back up when I can be arsed! :thumbsup:

Or when it doesn't completely undermine your 'argument' about so-called plastic fans...

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
8 carriage trains do make a massive difference. Lately I've been getting the 17.52 back to London Road. That's 8 carriages. There's a Brighton-only train five minutes before that about 90% of those on the platform get on, so I more or less get a carriage to myself. Can't fault it really.

Are you off on your jolly hols H, or did you adopt a cunning disguise for the game yesterday?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Are you off on your jolly hols H, or did you adopt a cunning disguise for the game yesterday?

Was on me jolly hols Ms Toes, ST found a very deserving recipient for the day. Should go away more often, we've won twice in the week I've been away. Bodes well for February when I'll be away for the whole month :cool:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Was on me jolly hols Ms Toes, ST found a very deserving recipient for the day. Should go away more often, we've won twice in the week I've been away. Bodes well for February when I'll be away for the whole month :cool:

Any chance of you staying away till May?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Point is that it is everybody's choice. Nobody is forced to leave early and no one is forced is forced to stay to the end. Get over it.

True. But it does not mean people cannot question the reasons for this action. I'm with Commander on this; I simply do not believe thousands of people really need to get home so quickly. In general far too many people seem to rush around for no sensible reason at all. Calm down and slow down everyone.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
True. But it does not mean people cannot question the reasons for this action. I'm with Commander on this; I simply do not believe thousands of people really need to get home so quickly. In general far too many people seem to rush around for no sensible reason at all. Calm down and slow down everyone.

I do agree with this. People want to be the one who gets on the train first, the one who doesn't have to queue, the first, the best , the everything. Stay. Have a pint, let the crowd disperse if you really cannot stand standing in a crowded train for 9 minutes.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I do agree with this. People want to be the one who gets on the train first, the one who doesn't have to queue, the first, the best , the everything. Stay. Have a pint, let the crowd disperse if you really cannot stand standing in a crowded train for 9 minutes.

Good points. Rush to be the first or chill with a beer and amble off to the train; no brainer.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
We never leave early, but I can understand why those who have used P&R do.

Leave 5 minutes early, get back to Mill Road by 5.15.

Leave at FT, and get back there an hour later.

If you have a long drive home, I can see why people do it.

Shame, as I think the players deserve more.

Having had various exchanges with the transport manager! it's a pity IMO that the club don't listen to a few simple things that could speed P&R so much more efficient. I think a meeting say once every two months, between fans who use different methods of transport and the transport manager would benefit all concerned.

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
You'll have to explain to how refusing to get mugged on ticket prices makes me a plastic fan :lolol:

Come, come. I'm sure that somebody with your enviably giant intellect can work it out for themself. :wink:

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

Bless you Chief! It's humbling to hear of the sacrifices you're making to ensure our season stays on track. I'll be contacting the BBC World Service bods to ensure you have your fix of Albion commenatry delivered to your solar-powered LW radio, as you slum it on a hot beach. You're a bloody hero. :kiss:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here