Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To the Gobsh*te woman slagging off the early leavers

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
The point here, is that it's always going to happen. You may not agree with it or like it but shouting to your own fans like a spoilt tw*t and hurling abuse as they are leaving is pathetic. You're going to be moaning about for the rest of your life coz that's never going to change.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
All this super fan dick measuring is hilarious, the club couldn't give a shite if you leave early or stay to the end they have your money.

It's **** all to do with dick measuring and everything to do with a) getting in the way, b) disrespecting the team and c) ruining the atmosphere. How many times does this have to be explained. And before I get moaned at, I'm sure there are some people who do need to leave early; but I personally am terrified of even missing a second.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
With regards to leaving early, it's up to the individual isn't it, they've paid their money. I don't think any differently of the man on my right and he leaves most matches bang on 85. I would prefer it if everyone stayed and supported to the final whistle though, if I was a player I wouldn't be too inspired by the mass exodus every week.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
The queues wouldn't be reduced if everybody did the same. Early leavers help the transport flow. Everybody wins.

Doesn't bother me the ones who leave 5-10 minutes early but I have to say those that leave with less than a minute to go and then stand at the exit in case there is a last second goal do annoy me, the same as any queue jumpers.

All they're doing is inconveniencing everyone else in the row.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I agree with the OP here, if you abuse early leaver's they might decide not to turn up again, and you will get gates of 10-15 K. Each to there own i think.

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
And if that lady wants to slag off your early leaving then by your logic she is fully entitled to. End of thread.

Yea but most normal people who use logic would surely think maybe there is a reason someone leaving early before opening there mouths and where did i say she s entitled to be abusive to others is that because she paid her money.thats not my logic

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Yea but most normal people who use logic would surely think maybe there is a reason someone leaving early before opening there mouths and where did i say she s entitled to be abusive to others is that because she paid her money.thats not my logic

'I paid my money I can do what I want.' That is what you're saying.

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
Two hours travel back to Surrey after a game. I'm not making that a three hour wait / journey for the sake of 7 minutes extra football. Each to their own. If I lived in Brighton I wouldn't care and I'd stay until the end. Unfortunately transport issues mean I leave early when I go.

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
If you pay your money and don t wanna watch a whole 90mins that your choice.Now how does paying your money to watch a game of football entitle you to be rude to other people.im sure if you don t understand that you shoulld speak to the club im sure they ll say the same thing.on that note and goof 3pts today i ve paid my money im going to bed

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Being a fountain of football knowledge. Which 5 grounds are these?

Old Trafford, The Emirates, Man City, Stamford Bridge. "About 5"

Edit: Actually thats ****ing bullshit, only Arsenal And City empty out like us EVEN WHEN CHASING A WINNER. That is the most DISGUSTING thing, when the team needs you most your more interested in leaving early so you can get back and catch the end of countrywide or whatever 'important' things you do on a saturday evening (generally, nothing)

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I mean when your 3 - 0 up and you want a headstart on the traffic, fair enough, you've seen all the excitement, the players have all but given up as well and it's semi understandable but when the scores are still tight, when your pressing for that all important goal and the players are giving it their all? You :tossers: are heading for the exit so you can stop by Waitrose on the way home before it closes to buy some of your favourite camomile teabags for the wife.

Disgraceful.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I don't think Husty needs to be taken too seriously. If he had his way, the only fans allowed in the Amex would be the few dozen who stand at the back of the North Stand singing such popular supportive hits as Sit down, Shut up and Stand up if you hate Palace.
Anyone else including non singers, those who prefer to sit, home fans who don't go to away games and stand, early leavers, late arrivers should stay at home or do the weekly shop at Waitrose. Presumably fish finger sandwiches should be banned too as they are hardly Old Skool.
I'm sure Barber would still be able to keep the Albion within the FFP requirements with income down to about £5k per week. Personally, I take the view that every fan is a good fan regardless of what they give or take to the matchday experience.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Now that I don't get!!!

There was never a problem getting out of Gillingham

There was always a queue to get onto the motorway. Just saying.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I mean when your 3 - 0 up and you want a headstart on the traffic, fair enough, you've seen all the excitement, the players have all but given up as well and it's semi understandable but when the scores are still tight, when your pressing for that all important goal and the players are giving it their all? You :tossers: are heading for the exit so you can stop by Waitrose on the way home before it closes to buy some of your favourite camomile teabags for the wife.

Disgraceful.

Did you go yesterday?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here