Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To my horror a Palace flag

• Thread starter Deleted member 22389
  • Start date

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Wish there were, it must have been 25/1

Talking of predictions, Them Wigan fans must have enjoyed the 5-0 flag you lot so proudly hung a few months after, wonder if they got down to Ladbrokes?

5-0 ????
I don't remember beating anyone 5-0
Any clues ? :wink:

Feb 14, 2010
I wouldnt worry, when they relegated the palace fans will disappear again only to turn up when they have got back to the top flight again.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
It must look very strange, a flag-pole on a caravan

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
I don't think that Spurs flag will last long up there, the wind will ruin that soon. I'm not surprised there is a Spurs fan living in that part of Bishopstone, I work up there sometimes and I haven't worked in one house owned by a Sussex person.

The Spurs flag probably winds up the plastic Arsenal fans that live in Seaford.

Er. I have lived in Seaford for the past 17 years and that Spurs flag has been flying all that time. However a few yards along there is often a Sussex Flag flying.

Sussaxon

Mar 19, 2014
Sussex
However a few yards along there is often a Sussex Flag flying.

That's what we like to hear!!! 25px-Flag_of_Sussex.svg.png

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Er. I have lived in Seaford for the past 17 years and that Spurs flag has been flying all that time. However a few yards along there is often a Sussex Flag flying.

That Spurs flag has not been flying for 17 years, A Spurs flag may have but the current one looks new.

I think about four propertys fly flags at the end of their gardens up in Bishopstone, I have seen a Sussex flag, Help for Heroes, Union Flags, St George's cross and even a Jolly Roger:).

The flags don't last long as it's so windy up there.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
I was driving back to my house and a few houses up from me someone has a sodding Palace flag. I'm talking about a proper flag on a proper pole. I'm not making this up either, they seem to raise it when Brighton are playing. It's bringing the area down, it also looks tacky. How can I get this flag removed legally?

It's not the first time either, a few months back I saw someone walking along the road in a Palace shirt.

This is Sussex and we are Brighton & Hove Albion, not bloody South London

This should give us all a good idea. We should put brighton flags up on our houses, that may hopefully start a bit of atmosphere around our city, then hopefully to the amex.. il start the trend. You should all se a new brighton flag up soon on ur travels , starting next week. Hope i se the same :clap2:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Just drag the ******** out into the street and execute the little shit. Make sure its filmed then upload it to utube and post it on the Palace BBS under the thread title "Welcome to Sussex", trust me here its the only language they understand.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You're not wrong about Yorkshire. I was working on a house when the neighbour started talking to me. Northerner. Took him to his second sentence to tell Me he was Yorkshire born and proud........As I walked away ' yeah but you're living in deepest Sussex now mate. He was speechless.......I bet that was a first too.

Q. How can you tell if a bloke is from Yorkshire?

A. He'll tell you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here