Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To Avoid Potter Bashing - The Staying Up Tracker - season 21-22 Final Update - 11 ABOVE

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Great point, more than well deserved. Watch MOTD talk about Liverpool being below par. Not having a bit of that, we were superb today. Potter out thought Klopp - that simple.

SIX points over.

Lovely.

In fairness, the R5 guy at Anfield kept describing us mid match as brilliant and not once mentioned Liverpool being out of sorts.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
We were brilliant today. Even the MOTD dullards would struggle NOT to give us full credit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
6 ahead with 5 very winnable games to come too

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
We were brilliant today. Even the MOTD dullards would struggle NOT to give us full credit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You watch!

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
So we drop back to four over but the tracker looks good for a chance to build that back up over the next 5/6 games.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Probably looking for his points dropped graphics, it's been a while since he needed them

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
[Tweet]1457417449113100290[/TWEET]

This one is based on each team winning it's 13 home games against the teams outside of the big six. This would take them to 39 points. On this measure we should have 12 points from home games against Watford, Everton, Leicester and Newcastle. The tracker expects no away points and nothing from the big six, so although we only took ten points from the games indicated, the wins at Burnley and Brentford and the draw at Liverpool give us an actual current total of 17 points and puts us 5 over.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
[Tweet]1457417449113100290[/TWEET]

This one is based on each team winning it's 13 home games against the teams outside of the big six. This would take them to 39 points. On this measure we should have 12 points from home games against Watford, Everton, Leicester and Newcastle. The tracker expects no away points and nothing from the big six, so although we only took ten points from the games indicated, the wins at Burnley and Brentford and the draw at Liverpool give us an actual current total of 17 points and puts us 5 over.

Giraffe's version would appear to be better (the one above is very simplistic)....however, I think it does give an indication of the relative difficulty of fixtures so far....? It probably gives a bit more credence to the stacking of Dean Smith.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Giraffe's version would appear to be better (the one above is very simplistic)....however, I think it does give an indication of the relative difficulty of fixtures so far....? It probably gives a bit more credence to the stacking of Dean Smith.

He is well stacked, but it's worth adding that it gives credence to his sacking too :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here