Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To Avoid Potter Bashing - The Staying Up Tracker - season 21-22 Final Update - 11 ABOVE

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Giraffe: no offence buddy, but where are the f****** tracker graphs? :)

Firstly a big apology. Work, home, everything has been a little too much for me lately and I’ve let this go. However I am back on it and will keep it updated from now on. I will also bring back the all teams league table which I did last season. I’ll get this done before the next match. Sorry again. Shambles.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Firstly a big apology. Work, home, everything has been a little too much for me lately and I’ve let this go. However I am back on it and will keep it updated from now on. I will also bring back the all teams league table which I did last season. I’ll get this done before the next match. Sorry again. Shambles.

Only joking buddy.

Mostly hoping that you're ok.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Pain the neck

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

We appreciate the effort that goes in to such an important thread for so many of us!

Reddleman

May 17, 2017

No need to apologise, I hope you and yours are okay. What I can say with confidence is that this thread is the best on NSC and has single handedly saved my sanity on so many occasions. After a bad result it’s often, literally, the first thought that crosses my mind - ‘what does this mean for the tracker’ and then breathe. I’m sure I’m not alone in that!!!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
No need to apologise, I hope you and yours are okay. What I can say with confidence is that this thread is the best on NSC and has single handedly saved my sanity on so many occasions. After a bad result it’s often, literally, the first thought that crosses my mind - ‘what does this mean for the tracker’ and then breathe. I’m sure I’m not alone in that!!!

Agreed, I know that with the points we have currently my bed will remain dry until the 14/12/21.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Here you go. The Newcastle was deflating, but not as deflating as if we were already behind. Down to 4 points ahead.

Hard to see us only getting 2 points from the next five games. There is surely at least one win in there somewhere if not more.

Attachments

• NSC Fixtures 11.png
    NSC Fixtures 11.png
    72.3 KB · Views: 311
  • NSC Graph 11.png
    NSC Graph 11.png
    116.7 KB · Views: 311

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I always like to look at where we would be time-wise if we were on target, we're currently at the point we shouldn't be at on that until mid-December, so we're 6 weeks ahead of target in that respect. Being mathematically safe end of March / early April (assuming they now follow each other) sounds pretty good, doesn't it?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Oh dear. It wasn't great was it. Anyone else want to go back to when we were winning games by playing a forward up front? Just me?

Still ahead, no need to worry. Yet.

Please beat Leeds, I loath them.

Attachments

• NSC Graph 12.png
    NSC Graph 12.png
    116.5 KB · Views: 365
  • NSC Fixtures 12.png
    NSC Fixtures 12.png
    72.5 KB · Views: 364

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
D585EA7A-EA82-4FAA-82E8-7363514C88F8.jpeg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Oh dear. It wasn't great was it. Anyone else want to go back to when we were winning games by playing a forward up front? Just me?

Still ahead, no need to worry. Yet.

Please beat Leeds, I loath them.

Can we just go back to scoring point 5 of our Xg, or whatever it was last season?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Can we just go back to scoring point 5 of our Xg, or whatever it was last season?

I’ve not followed the xG anywhere near as much this season, I assume that we have lost as many as we won?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I’ve not followed the xG anywhere near as much this season, I assume that we have lost as many as we won?

Reality almost on par with 10th.

CP have taken our place as the unlucky xG club ‘deserving’ far more points.

1F840DA9-4188-4CE8-9DAE-59F41ED48F8B.png

Whilst Spuds/Chelski/Arse can play poorly, yet steal all 3 points by having spents load on match-winners.

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
Love the nerve steadying tracker. Shows the value of keeping the points ticking along even if it’s just one. Makes the Villa defeat even more frustrating as we had a point in the bag.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Finally got my arse into gear and have updated the full league table ahead of today's games.

Here you go. It puts us in a more realistic 11th position.

Attachments

• NSC Other 12.png
    NSC Other 12.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 155

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here