[Albion] To Avoid Potter Bashing - the staying up tracker - season 2019-2020 Game 38 UPDATE

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Still on track but Europe slipping away...

Attachments

• NSC Graph 13.png
    NSC Graph 13.png
    106.2 KB · Views: 484
  • NSC Fixtures 13.png
    NSC Fixtures 13.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 490

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
:rave:

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
He's on his way home from North London!

The key thing is we only need one point from Wolves, Palace, Sheffield United and Spurs to remain on track.

Win all four and Europe is back on the cards 🤣

Knock knock
Who’s there
Europe
Europe who?
How rude!!!

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham

The key thing is we only need one point from Wolves, Palace, Sheffield United and Spurs to remain on track.
Very encouraging stuff!

"We want our celery, we want our celery" - Withdean J Block

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Win all 4 ( Bournemouth instead of Spurs - the fixture order is odd ) and we'll have 30 points after playing everyone once.

That would put us in dreamland.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

I'm sorry Bozza but this just isn't good enough.

We all know points aren't points until they are cum points.
The Premier League will take them off us if [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] doesn't pull his finger out.

You need to DO SOMETHING.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014

I'm afraid I agree. This is not good enough. I want the staying up tracker NOW!

Not at Christmas.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Oh dear, get a win at Arsenal and you all become a little tetchy don't you. Got back at 1am last night, straight to bed, out to work at 7am.

But my word that was good wasn't it!

And it means we are now 3 points ahead of the tracker and just 4 points behind Europe. We are going on a European adventure...

Attachments

• NSC Fixtures 15.png
    NSC Fixtures 15.png
    52.5 KB · Views: 411
  • NSC Graph 15.png
    NSC Graph 15.png
    107.2 KB · Views: 405

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Out or order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Oh dear, get a win at Arsenal and you all become a little tetchy don't you. Got back at 1am last night, straight to bed, out to work at 7am.

But my word that was good wasn't it!

And it means we are now 3 points ahead of the tracker and just 4 points behind Europe. We are going on a European adventure...

About bloody time.

So, 4 points required from remaining December games to stay on track, then after Chelsea on NYD, a run of 9 eminently winnable fixtures. Eeeeek. Could possibly be safe by the time Arsenal come to us

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I've only just looked at the league table. 3 points off 6, 4 points of 18th. Crazily narrow margins are judging teams perceived season performance.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I've only just looked at the league table. 3 points off 6, 4 points of 18th. Crazily narrow margins are judging teams perceived season performance.
The way our fixtures work it is more than possible we could be around 7th-9th in 14 games time and then finish the season around 13th-15th ....

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014

Cheers Giraffe,

Because you usually do such a good job I'll let you off your tardiness this time

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The way our fixtures work it is more than possible we could be around 7th-9th in 14 games time and then finish the season around 13th-15th ....

With a fair wind we could have 40+ points before the end of March. Having played 5 of the (traditional) top 6 away already is very comforting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports