Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To all these " fans " predicting BHAFC will lose to CPFC tomorrow.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
WELL SAID ...............the pc fannies and "noveau football fan" wetwipes on here ...pathetic! .........come on Brighton lets turn over the looters

I like your style.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
F*ck me lay off Uncle S. blind optimism is the only way to go. I've put £50 on a 4-0 Albion win and Greer to score. I'm with you Spielberg!!

Yes !

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
We all want to win Unc and we will all be 100% behind the team. I do not think it is wrong to say that Palace go into the game on higher confidence than us after recent results.

For me it is all about the first goal tomorrow.

Ifs never about the first goal to palace. They're expert at coming from behind.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Brighton fans can believe in whatever they want. So what if some feel that we will lose, maybe they are right, but why should you say to them not to bother going, what makes you the superior dictator on this board or as a Brighton fan.

Some people do not realise what being realistic is. :ffsparr:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We will win 3-0.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Brighton fans can believe in whatever they want. So what if some feel that we will lose, maybe they are right, but why should you say to them not to bother going, what makes you the superior dictator on this board or as a Brighton fan.

Some people do not realise what being realistic is. :ffsparr:

I did it because I could.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And same to those Brighton fans who think we may lose. They think it because they can. All down to opinions.

you don't predict palace will win, end of.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
And a pint for Uncle S out of my winnings.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
COME ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will WIN !

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
aha, so this is just another 'if you don't agree with me you're nothing' US thread as per usual then, gotcha :thumbsup:

Harsh I am just saying no BHAFC would ever post CPFC would beat us before the game. I mean have our balls become slack or something ? It is just not done and I am frankly embarrased that people can't see this. It is lily livered.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
aha, so this is just another 'if you don't agree with me you're nothing' US thread as per usual then, gotcha :thumbsup:

He lives his life like his idol...........in a world of fiction

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I can't believe how negative some people are about this game

Bookies have us as faves

Our home record is better than their away record and they are pretty average away

Palace have played poorly the last 2 matches

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He lives his life like his idol...........in a world of fiction

Oh ffs whatever. All I have ever done is say WE CAN BEAT PALACE TOMORROW. Sorry I thought this was NSC not BBS. FFS what a joke, being slated for standing out and believing in your team.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Oh ffs whatever. All I have ever done is say WE CAN BEAT PALACE TOMORROW. Sorry I thought this was NSC not BBS. FFS what a joke, being slated for standing out and believing in your team.

There is no need to get upset because so many people disagree with you. Just admit you were talking nonsense and move on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here