Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To all these " fans " predicting BHAFC will lose to CPFC tomorrow.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
To all these " fans " predicting BHAFC will lose to CPFC tomorrow. I tell you what ? Don't f*cking bother going. We need PROPER fans tomorrow who will burst their lungs for the team and cheer them onto our Victory.

That is all.

Well I'll try but I have a sore throat :(

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
To all these " fans " predicting BHAFC will lose to CPFC tomorrow. I tell you what ? Don't f*cking bother going. We need PROPER fans tomorrow who will burst their lungs for the team and cheer them onto our Victory.

That is all.
i think they all want us to win but we are trying not to be cocky it will be a great party if the result is right but Palace are are lucky lets hope we get it right tomorrow the atmosphere should be brilliant? Looking forward to my breakfast with a pint of Guinness . Normally a Harvey's drinker.

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go, they merely determine where you start.
Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.

Come on you Seagulls!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
A bit unfair. I think we will lose, I hope we don't and will be singing my lungs out as much as possible all while staying until the very end to clap my beloved Albion players off the pitch. Rubbish, rubbish thread.
Absolutely this. There's a huge difference between believing that we may lose tomorrow and at the same time hoping with all you can muster that it doesn't come true. Usual melodrama from the OP :rolleyes:

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.

That is all.

Ha ha, even if we do win Poyet has wasted our season with his management.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012

That is all.

just felt this needed saying again...

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
What a bunch of pricks we have as fans. I fully expect us to lose tomorrow, but that doesn't mean I don't support the Albion, or that I won't sing my heart out against the Palarse Scum, because I will. Realism or pessimism has been the lifeblood of being an Albion supporter for all my years, so I find it hard to change.

If that doesn't sit right with you, then **** off.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
For me I am neither optimistic or pessimistic, nor overly confident or believe we are in for a hiding...This is because games of this nature are just mental and quite literally anything can (and probably will) happen.

Take when we went to Selhurst 10 years ago, the bookies would have rightly had Palace down as favourites but no one would have thought we have been done 5-0. Also a few seasons later when, fighting relegation we took the 3 points from Selhurst and no one would have predicted that...Nor after at half-time at the Amex last campagin no one saw the capitulation coming for the second 45 minutes

Even look back just to December, I am not saying we would have won up at their gaff with a full compliment of players but having Dunk sent-off after 8 minutes certainly did not help.

So I just think we all need to accept the nature of this fixture and realise anything can happen...

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Incredible. One of the most important games of the season coming up and we are all squabbling like girls.

And it was not even a trolling Nigel that started it, it was one if our own !

Sake !

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
**** realism. Until 1.50 pm tomorrow this is OURS !

By god that is almost Churchillian US. You,ve convinced me.
Tonight men we drink and be merry for tomorrow....................chaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggge.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
But the people who are confident we will win tomorrow don't piss me off in the slightest. I don't really get your beef (or horse) man.

Well it is better to think your team will actually win is probably my Beef. The concept is not hard to grasp.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It is all the people this week posting how Palace are going to tear us a new one tomorrow. It is F*CKING embarrassing to be honest. They must be pissing themselves as we look a bunch of snivelling wet lettuces. Grow a pair and BELIEVE !

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

That is all.

Absolutely, unquestionably, that. Pull your socks up and be men. Even the girls.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here