To all these " fans " predicting BHAFC will lose to CPFC tomorrow.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Did Bradford fans go to the Arsenal game thinking they even had a prayer of victory? The same applies to the Final vs Swansea. This illustrates that being a good fan in no way depends on what you think the outcome of the match might be beforehand.

yes but it was league 4 v league 1 we are on a level playing field with Palace so stop this losing talk now.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
I agree with Mr Speilberg
Waste of time being a football fan if you think the opposition are going to win (especially Palace)
Even if we are the worst team in the league and lost 10 on the trot I still think we will win the next game and the next
That's why we all love football

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I agree with Mr Speilberg
Waste of time being a football fan if you think the opposition are going to win (especially Palace)
Even if we are the worst team in the league and lost 10 on the trot I still think we will win the next game and the next
That's why we all love football

This.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
To all these " fans " predicting BHAFC will lose to CPFC tomorrow. I tell you what ? Don't f*cking bother going. We need PROPER fans tomorrow who will burst their lungs for the team and cheer them onto our Victory.

That is all.

Idiot

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Last time I went to a game expecting an absolute TONKING was against Stains last season...

So I'm hoping for another TONKING tomorrow please.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I do not regret a single thing I said. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I would NEVER predict we will lose against the Palace. Never done in 40 years and I am not going to start now.

It's not so much a prediction,more a" fear"of losing to Palace that some people have. Leave your predictions to horses......on second thoughts.....

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It's not so much a prediction,more a" fear"of losing to Palace that some people have. Leave your predictions to horses......on second thoughts.....

Harsh

but Fair !

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
F*ck me lay off Uncle S. blind optimism is the only way to go. I've put £50 on a 4-0 Albion win and Greer to score. I'm with you Spielberg!!

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
To all these " fans " predicting BHAFC will lose to CPFC tomorrow. I tell you what ? Don't f*cking bother going. We need PROPER fans tomorrow who will burst their lungs for the team and cheer them onto our Victory.

That is all.
WELL SAID ...............the pc fannies and "noveau football fan" wetwipes on here ...pathetic! .........come on Brighton lets turn over the looters

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports