Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To ALL Palace fans.......

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Can I just say, the amount of "reported posts" we get when any Palace fan posts anything is LOTS!

I agree with your opening post...and gloating is fine...just that they can do it on there own board...fek iv'e never ever gone on theres...perhaps i'm a bad fan

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Any club who has so called supporters who want to congratulate our bitterest rivals on their success in getting promotion to the PL are complete tossers.
I find this site amusing, interesting and at times informative. No wonder our supporters are the subject to continual piss take wherever we go as it appears we have the largest amount of passionless turds in football.
Oh well, it's ok, they will get relegated next year, Holloway is a burk, what ho, never mind, bla, bla, bla.
Some of the threads on this site after their win are totally fcking embarrassing.
This

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Cream came to the top in zaha best of luck at man u

Cant wait for next season when Moyes loans him out to get him more experience, and loans him to his previous club........Preston North End.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I agree with your opening post...and gloating is fine...just that they can do it on there own board...fek iv'e never ever gone on theres...perhaps i'm a bad fan

The only ones disagreeing are having a pop at me.

And I have been on their board and I can guarantee you that any BHA fan going on there and saying anything at all in a remotely gloating fashion gets banned for good!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This is a bad call imo. It makes us look like spoilt kids who start crying when someone rightly lords it over us for a while. Some people dished it out and now if they say anything they are subjected to a North Korean type banning. Rise above it. Palace have defied all the odds to go up and good for them. To be petty and not take it on the chin only reflects badly on us imo.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
After all the rubbish we posted on here before the semis, they have every right to gloat.

If only..........................
This - as long as it isn't out and out assholery then I don't see the problem with a bit of mild gloating :)

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
This is a bad call imo. It makes us look like spoilt kids who start crying when someone rightly lords it over us for a while. Some people dished it out and now if they say anything they are subjected to a North Korean type banning. Rise above it. Palace have defied all the odds to go up and good for them. To be petty and not take it on the chin only reflects badly on us imo.

Well you deal with the many reported posts the minute any Palace fan posts pretty much anything on here then.

And if you do read my opening post properly, I do actually say "Well done" to them,

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Some may have dished it out...but theres a fair few who didnt...taking what on the chin? history says a lot of it is childish...as has been said on Hitony's last post..you tend to get banned rather easily over there...maybe they should be allowed one 'crowing' thread?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
There are some Palace posters that deserve their moment. They've been here and taken it when they haven't done well, and they haven't been over the top when they have done well. To Red'n'Blue, and others of that ilk, though I feel sick saying it - well done.

IMO, new Palace members shouldn't be allowed, and Glenn_Murray aka Seaside should be banned for at least a year anyway.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
I guarantee that if (when!!!) a Palace fan posts on here a bit later when they get back to their caravans, that particular thread will turn into the biggest binfestery you have seen!!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Palace were the best team over the 3 games, did not concede a goal in over 5 hours and thoroughly deserved to go up. Holloway got his tactis spot on. Those are the facts. We can react to them as we see fit but the last time I checked the constituation we all have the right of free speech, even Palace fans.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
There are some Palace posters that deserve their moment. They've been here and taken it when they haven't done well, and they haven't been over the top when they have done well. To Red'n'Blue, and others of that ilk, though I feel sick saying it - well done.

IMO, new Palace members shouldn't be allowed, and Glenn_Murray aka Seaside should be banned for at least a year anyway.

decent sensible fans, whoever they support will not be banned.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Good call to warn the gimps.

They have their own board for celebrating.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I normally agree with you @hitony, but if the situation was reversed, we would be giving it large to them. They had two cup finals and won them both. Congrats to Palace (Christ that hurt to type) I just wonder if the 30 thousand plastics will still be there when they come crashing back down next year.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
The best team won on the day with Watford failing to turn up. At the Amex Gus got out thought and Palace did us with two good goals. We should have learned a lot from the past month which can only make us stronger both on and off the field. We'll also appreciate any future achievements more than ever.
Once we have a new flair manager in place and we sign a few exciting players than the whole of Sussex will be buzzing again.
Things are only going to get better from now on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here