Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To ALL Palace fans.......

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Well done.

But if you come on here and gloat, troll, stir it etc etc I will ban you!

I wouldn't go so far as "well done", but they did ok. How about lifetime bans for anyone who supports Palace?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Just cant resist coming on here for a laugh and it's great fun:lolol: got a lovely missus thanks bookmarks of Palace threads ie how many losses we had how Bha would slaughter us in the semi's / how many fans you were going to sell/where to drink/ and :bla:

a hobby then.

curly69

Jan 4, 2006
sydney
to piss to care

a hobby then.

it has just gone 12 am in queensland very drunk we r in the play offs they can say what they want win the pre win anything we can be bottom of l, 2 and we are still better than that sh#t team I AM BRIGHTON TILL I DIE so f##k them any day of the week.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
it has just gone 12 am in queensland very drunk we r in the play offs they can say what they want win the pre win anything we can be bottom of l, 2 and we are still better than that sh#t team I AM BRIGHTON TILL I DIE so f##k them any day of the week.

Never a truer word spoken sir!

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Well done weeds! I watched the game and you deserved it. Great way to win it with a goal so late. Enjoy the play-off's, just not too much eh? :)

Feb 14, 2010
Well played Brighton. I for one hope to see you in the Prem to show the world what a true rivalry looks like.

As long as you get rid of that flipping kid with his drum and pack in the goal music then we might think about it but its hard to take seriously clubs whose fans only turn up in the premier league... Seriously tho' I sort of think the rivalry isnt what it was, the world has moved on and too much happened down the Albion over the past 30 years

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here