Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Time to back Aaron.....

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
They are awful. Connolly fits in to that currently.

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
So you agree with someone who flames everyone on a thread, irrespective of whether (like myself) perceived criticism was balanced and justified and claims we’re all c word ********s?!? I have never called Aaron shit etc. I do believe he’s out of his depth, but he can improve over time… yet our little friend claims otherwise… it’s laughable, just to fit his conceited narrative.

So we’re not allowed to express an opinion he says is disparaging, yet it’s okay for him to call all of us c’s. ?!? Seriously ?

He’s an angry highly unstable individual who has serious need for conflict and negative attention. I can’t believe a person like you could side with a non Albion supporting bully, frankly I’m astounded.
couldn't put it better myself. Yeh he is a ****

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
So you agree with someone who flames everyone on a thread, irrespective of whether (like myself) perceived criticism was balanced and justified and claims we’re all c word ********s?!? I have never called Aaron shit etc. I do believe he’s out of his depth, but he can improve over time… yet our little friend claims otherwise… it’s laughable, just to fit his conceited narrative.

So we’re not allowed to express an opinion he says is disparaging, yet it’s okay for him to call all of us c’s. ?!? Seriously ?

He’s an angry highly unstable individual who has serious need for conflict and negative attention. I can’t believe a person like you could side with a non Albion supporting bully, frankly I’m astounded.

I agree with you Kosh.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

A lot of people call him all sorts of stuff. You might not, in which case it doesnt apply to you. Obviously.

As for me calling a lot of people ***** instead of a lot of people calling one individual, like Aaron, the same, its a big difference.

I'm generally not particularly angry (just when justified) or unstable (never).

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I agree with you Kosh.

Thank you - I should add, this whole saga wouldn’t have been an issue if he hadn’t bought it entirely on himself. I will not stand by and have words put into my mouth by this impudent arse any longer.

I’m at a loss as to why he decided to get all angry and call everyone out regardless of actual ‘over the top’ comments or otherwise. But what really gets my goat is the ‘Swanny’ nsc appreciation society for whom this at times highly offensive contributor can do no wrong?

I find it utterly bizarre, and frankly odd.

That said, I’ve made my point and it’s time to ignore him and move on!

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Forgetting the obvious.

If GPott binned off Connolly (not gonna happen, but humour me) a certain poster would be first man up when it came to sticking the boot in.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Thank you - I should add, this whole saga wouldn’t have been an issue if he hadn’t bought it entirely on himself. I will not stand by and have words put into my mouth by this impudent arse any longer.

I’m at a loss as to why he decided to get all angry and call everyone out regardless of actual ‘over the top’ comments or otherwise. But what really gets my goat is the ‘Swanny’ nsc appreciation society for whom this at times highly offensive contributor can do know wrong?

Always liked your posts Kosh and can’t say I’ve seen you pissed off like this before on here.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Always liked your posts Kosh and can’t say I’ve seen you pissed off like this before on here.

Oh - there’s been one of two others… lol… that’s what he needs to realise, he’s not special or unique he’s bang average like the rest of us !!

No one can Lord it on here, nor should they try. But a declared non Albion fan has even less right than most.

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex

I’m at a loss as to why he decided to get all angry and call everyone out regardless of actual ‘over the top’ comments or otherwise. But what really gets my goat is the ‘Swanny’ nsc appreciation society for whom this at times highly offensive contributor can do know wrong?

. Your saying what I've wanted to say abt a few on here. Take a bow sir. If your face fits its OK to have an opinion but otherwise you just get abused by a load of vermin, just coz it maybe a different point of view

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Oh - there’s been one of two others… lol… that’s what he needs to realise, he’s not special or unique he’s bang average like the rest of us !!

No one can Lord it on here, nor should they try. But a declared non Albion fan has even less right than most.

Blimey Kosh, I haven’t heard you rant like this since the very early days of NSC, when we were absolute SHITE most games :lolol:

I have to say that I enjoy both yours and Swanny’s posts, although I agree he can come sometimes across as a bit know it all, when he clearly doesn’t :shrug:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He is not good enough for the championship let along premier league and thank **** you don’t manage our team either ��

With support like that when needed, thank *** you don't suppo .........................

........oh.

For what it's worth, I'm also of the loan him out persuasion (that is a loan to develop, not a loan to get rid) - in fact I'd even opt for League 1 rather than the Championship, as I think the main thing he needs is to get back that feelng of being the goalden boot again - doesn't matter who against. However GP has opted for keeping him here as our third striker, so it is what it is, and I will be in full support of Connolly at the Albion.
I might come back to the topic at future transfer windows, but for now he's one of ours, so go Aaron go!

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Blimey Kosh, I haven’t heard you rant like this since the very early days of NSC, when we were absolute SHITE most games :lolol:

I have to say that I enjoy both yours and Swanny’s posts, although I agree he can come sometimes across as a bit know it all, when he clearly doesn’t :shrug:

God, it’s been a long long road since 1997 on here… I’ve just turned 40 and I’ve lost count of the clashes I’ve had herein… this one is like die hard 42 or something, where John McLean is most assuredly too old for this kind of shit. That said I can’t resist taking on my very own Hans Gruber who somehow survived a 51 storey fall and a forty year void to return and wreak havoc during what was planned as a peaceful retirement.

Would I pay to see it at the cinema? Maybe not, but I’m sure it’ll be worth a watch on a rainy Saturday afternoon after picking it up from the local charity shop bargain bin.

And if that doesn’t the make any sense, well it’s in fine, fine company on this here ‘message board’ of yore.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

They've paid the membership fee and dont want to be disappointed.

Join us and you wont have to feel left out!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
BE5842C1-F594-4C5E-ABB5-6F97972594DA.jpeg

4D662CE6-32A3-413B-BED3-672420D7AD25.jpeg

6FCB63C9-4C40-496A-8428-7F2E3BECE227.jpeg

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Not exactly non league though, is he and I'm not trying to be a manager.....Mr Potter has a better idea who's up to be in our team
I do honestly wonder sometimes tbh. Unfortunately on here he seems to be the one that cannot be questioned. Two glaringly obvious mistakes already this season got away with one and Rafa pulled his pants down with the other.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here