Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time to ask the question - Have you lost faith in the manager ?

Have you lost faith in Oscar ?

• Yes

Votes: 52 15.2%
  • No

Votes: 289 84.8%

• Total voters

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
The memorable, and gaudy, stats are from those two positions. The general point stands.

No, it doesn't. It's thanks to assists from other players that give strikers a chance to score; and a solid back line, that helps keep a goalie's clean sheet count running. And a team's season does not depend on how prolific a striker is, or how many games the keeper goes without conceding. In the end, it's down to points gained and games won, things that rely equally on the players and coaching staff.

theboybilly

I voted no. I cannot see for the life of me what the sacking of Oscar Garcia would achieve and why, after not even a dozen league games, it's even been suggested.
I am prepared to give OG at least a full season, probably much more. Roll on Watford

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I voted no. I cannot see for the life of me what the sacking of Oscar Garcia would achieve and why, after not even a dozen league games, it's even been suggested.
I am prepared to give OG at least a full season, probably much more. Roll on Watford

This.

Voted No on the poll. Not entirely sure why it is Oscar's fault that our players create loads of chances but cannot score.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
No not at all.....poor result and performance today and even though it's a poor day it'll all come good....keep the faith!!

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
We need Slade back.
He's storming League One whereas our Barca Manager can't even manage to beat the Championship whipping boys.

**Fishing**

Freeloaders

Banned
Oct 6, 2013
Yes its got no passion like its vile freeloading players.Anyway its more Nathan Jones team he does most of the rubbish talking now days.Its a hard place to come lol.Really Nathan.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
we have just got to give him time and not keep judging him and this talk of us getting a another forward iis crap and we dont need another one its a creative midfielder we need

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
No. Transitional season.

Too many quality players out currently to start panicking.

I agree happy if we end the season mid table but I suspect we might put a run together once all the injured players return it's a long season

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The jury has been out from the beginning, as it seems that Oscar was just drafted in without a short list of any other applicants. He doesn't know the English game, let alone the Championship.
Of course I want him to succeed, but the jury is still out, albeit coming back in to say no.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
[pth QUOTE=Freeloaders;5991631]Yes its got no passion like its vile freeloading players.Anyway its more Nathan Jones team he does most of the rubbish talking now days.Its a hard place to come lol.Really Nathan.[/QUOTE]

Was impressed with jonesy at the beginning and seems well respected in the game .

Been less than impressed since , reminds me of a bit like Ian chapman out there, seems out his depth and looks a bit lost .

May just be me

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Think we should just allow this season to run, and cast a verdict at the end. I'm prepared to let things run, it saves being stressed by the instant success thing.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Ridiculous poll. Gus never had injuries like this to contend with. If we'd have put one of our late chances away then none of this poll bollocks would exist.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Ridiculous poll. Gus never had injuries like this to contend with. If we'd have put one of our late chances away then none of this poll bollocks would exist.

IF? We didn't.
We played a team who haven't won a game at home this season, & has a -12 goal difference & couldn't beat them, only having 2 shots on target.
The remaining fit players have Championship & some Prem experience but played like League 1 players today. In fact a Lge 1 team could have beaten Yeovil.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
IF? We didn't.
We played a team who haven't won a game at home this season, & has a -12 goal difference & couldn't beat them, only having 2 shots on target.
The remaining fit players have Championship & some Prem experience but played like League 1 players today. In fact a Lge 1 team could have beaten Yeovil.

I have faith in the management but I do agree that Yeovil are a very poor side and should have been comfortably despatched today.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
IF? We didn't.

What part of "We don't have any fit strikers" don't you understand?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here