Time of fear?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yeah no problem. I've already mentioned this to Bozza in regards to this multiple account stuff I've constantly been accused of. The Truth and Rosa were 2 different accounts. Rosa was my ex girlfriend who got me Into the conspiracies. We were sharing the same room in Shanklin Rd, Brighton at the time (2011) so came under the same IP address. Falmer (me) got banned for being accused of also being my ex girlfriends account which was incorrect but I will accept I was probably acting like a knob anyway so the ban was probably for the best. I will admit she lied about being able to speak Spanish and trust me I was annoyed she did that, but she was only 21 at the time. No need to be so bothered about it really is there? It's not quite as bad as what's on this thread is it?

My next account was Falmer. That account was closed down by request though I was being tongue in cheek when it happened. There was no multiple account accusations with that one. Check if you don't believe me. I think it was Hiney who closed it down?

Then there was Megazone. Last April I had a seizure where I forgot my pin number, my email account password and my password for NSC. I emailed Bozza explaining what had happened and if it was possible I could get back into my account without the previous password. Bozza couldn't allow it so I opened up that Jeff Mintin account making sure the moderator could see I wasn't attempting any multiple account as you've constantly accused me of and been wrong.

What I find a bit difficult with your reasons for not believing this is that you wanted to meet up with me and my ex girlfriend for me to prove we weren't the same account. Let's not forget you werent a moderator at the time so it did come across a bit strange why you were so bothered by this. So like any normal person, I just ignored you. Unfortunately you then used that as your proof we were the same people for how many years later. Eventually I decided we should meet up so I could prove all this to you to finally end this constant trolling over F all. But then you started claiming what a headcase I was and how you wouldn't endanger yourself from meeting up. Completely hypocritical.

Me and Rosa split up in 2016. It was a very hard breakup. I don't want to slag her off on here as I was a shit boyfriend anyway, but what happened as a result of the breakup triggered back my epilepsy for the 1st time since 2006 and its completely destroyed my life ever since.

If you don't want to believe any of this why not come and meet up and I can prove this to you. It will save you spending another 9 years going on about it plus it will stop you attacking my epilepsy because you also think that's made up too.

Nonetheless mate, haven't you got better more important things to bang on about these days? Everyone else I used to squabble with on here, all those years ago, seem to have moved on plus we all seem to post well to each other now. It's only you still clinging onto this. Like I said before, how about a new leaf and we start being more positive?
This is really embarrassing for the both of us as its always so predictable and boring what we're going to be arguing over. I'm in my 30s now so it's just getting more and more childish with every petty online response. Ireally don't care if you want to believe all this or not but how about stopping this telling the whole forum about stuff you are actually in the wrong about in regards to my character? Even now your telling the whole forum I'm lying about my epilepsy! You really don't want to be proven wrong here do you. Stubborness or not, you need to stop doing this. You might be surprised who else is reading this....

Ps check with the moderators and you'll see I was never Hybrid X. That's just you accusing both of us of being the same account again because we shared similar views, but it should be on record we never had the same IP.

I've checked with the moderators. One of them tells me Rosa couldn't speak Spanish. Why was that?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I've checked with the moderators. One of them tells me Rosa couldn't speak Spanish. Why was that?

Eh? I've already explained that. Read again if you can.

Anyways, can we stop now? I really do have more important issues right now than this. I've had some wonderful supportive posts too.
Is there anyway I can just put you on ignore and then that's it. No more?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Eh? I've already explained that.

Sorry. I should have been more detailed.

The conversation I had regarding Rosa with my fellow mods was based on

a) You later claiming she was Spanish (repeatedly) and
b) That actual thread involving "Falmer" and "Rosa" talking in each other's "voices"
c) That leading to neither of you understanding a Spanish phrase posted to you. Which, I would imagine, as you "question everything" would have made you suspicious.

However, I get what you are saying. People who post conspiracy theories are likely to either be mentally ill, physically ill or being manipulated or gaslit. I think everyone who reads such things should consider that's the likely state of the writer in future. It's only fair.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Sorry. I should have been more detailed.

The conversation I had regarding Rosa with my fellow mods was based on

a) You later claiming she was Spanish (repeatedly) and
b) That actual thread involving "Falmer" and "Rosa" talking in each other's "voices"
c) That leading to neither of you understanding a Spanish phrase posted to you. Which, I would imagine, as you "question everything" would have made you suspicious.

However, I get what you are saying. People who post conspiracy theories are likely to either be mentally ill, physically ill or being manipulated or gaslit. I think everyone who reads such things should consider that's the likely state of the writer in future. It's only fair.

Is this going to stop? (9 years ago now)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Is this going to stop? (9 years ago now)

9 years that you remember is absolute clear detail, so you can write a multi paragraph response to me. But you can’t remember the Arsenal game in December. Hmm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
9 years that you remember is absolute clear detail, so you can write a multi paragraph response to me. But you can’t remember the Arsenal game in December. Hmm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that's my brain damage issues and you constantly bringing these past stories up as this thread proves.
I had a brain tumour removed when I was 16 at Hurstwood Park. The tumour was covering my memory, organisation and emotions. As a result of the damage from the operation I have seizures which effect those areas. I've got very good long term memory but awful short term. When I have a seizure, I don't even know what year it is or how I got into the flat I live in now. After a few weeks it all starts coming back to me again until the next seizure kicks in.

I've been doing Spanish on the duolingo and it really is like going round in circles with my epilepsy.(expecting some Rosa jibe now)

Something this club did for me when I had the operation was lovely and something I've never mentioned on here before. My parents went to get me a season ticket as a present for what I'd just been through, but when they turned up at the ticket office all the adult tickets had been sold out (season 2002/2003). After they heard at the ticket office what I'd just been through, they sold my parents a kids season ticket for me so I could go and at a kids price. I've always remembered that and see things like that as why we have such a special club (in comparison to Leeds).

Now Guinness Boy, believe it or not, I'm a lover of Guinness and a lover of the Albion. I was there during those Priestfield years and I saw what great supportive fans we have. How about we go back to that rather than trying to potentially trigger off a fellow fans epilepsy which you are potentially doing by bringing up my ex girlfriend every time you post to me? I've asked more than once now if this can finally stop and I'm yet to receive a response. So if not, is there no way I can just put you on ignore and then that can be it?

If you want to make peace and stop this crap then I'm all up for that too, but it does feel you're really embroiled in some form of hatred with this hence still bringing it up at every chance 9 years on!
So if you want to make peace, the offer is here...

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Quite a simple process, I clicked on the tab that allows one to look at a posters previous posts and checked back to March. As ex police it’s what’s known as good detective work.

Agree for 99% of people it won’t kill them, but you inferred you had a relatively serious dose.

I couldn’t be arsed to read all your posts from that period, but didn’t spot any that said you had Covid, which as it was such a hot topic at the time, and your stance at the time, I would have thought it might get a mention... if you did I sincerely apologise

Lord knows why I feel compelled to prove anything but was pretty sure I had posted on here at the time that I was unwell. Also noticed I posted on maybe only 4 or 5 threads over a 3 or 4 week period.

690065c6833f333ee308f7f0f0826721.jpg

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
This is an interesting thread, and I have to admit I haven't read all of it. It's only natural that conspiracy theories abound given the profound nature of events this year, and whilst it's easy to write off almost all conspirarcy theories as complete poppycock there's eventually going to be a degree of truth in some.

It can difficult trying to tow the line between open minded and gullible - the questions I always ask of conspiracy theories are why would they want to do it and how many people would have to be complicit in order to carry it out. 9/11's always been a good one, and somewhat simpler in scale than the current situation. Talk of missiles rather than planes, buildings rigged with explosives and so on. These aren't easy things to carry out with complete secrecy, nor secure the buy-in from the number of people required to pull it off.

9/11 saw the death of a few thousand civillians. An absolutely appalling and shocking event though it was, Covid-19 has claimed the lives of almost 1m people and will surely comfortably exceed that grim milestone. Almsost every country planet has been plunged into economic hibernation in order to avoid a death toll many times higher than that. Why would the world want that? Why would the UK government want that? What possible ulterior motive could we have to be complicit in possibly the greatest conspiracy in all of history?

Politicians are generally self-interested beasts; they live in the short-to-medium-term. Sod the long-term consequences - they're not in power long enough to worry about those. The short-term economic ramifications of this virus will be absolutely horrific, all amidst the now virtually silent backdrop of Brexit. Few if any British politicians will come out of this anything other than very badly, let alone well.

Why would we want this? To hasten the end of cash? To reduce the burden of an ageing popultion? ID cards? Vaccine delivered microchips? I've heard loads of theories, but none seem to have an upside which exceed that of the massive economic blow we've been dealt. Christ, if you wanted to chip people via a vaccine just tell people that we're expecting a particularly nasty flu season and offer everyone twenty quids worth of Wetherspoon's vouchers to get vaccinated and you could achieve the same, if not better results. I'm not even joking. There would be no need to orchestrate the planet-wide sh*t show that is rolling out right now.

There are still question marks in my mind. China as a point of origin is interesting, not least that there happens to be a virology lab studying coronaviruses in the very epicentre of the outbreak. Was it just nature doing its thing, did it leak accidentally or was it released on purpose? China seems to be doing better right now than the world's other (perhaps former) Superpowers so who knows.

China's role is the part I'm least comfortable with, but protesting against our own government is a little misguided in my opinion. In spite of of the many cock-ups they've made alog the way, I believe they are trying to make the most of a political and economic sh*t sandwich. That's not a nod to their management of the pandemic - just my belief that their intent is not sinister. Covid is real - I don't believe it's possible to mobilise a global army of stooges to fake it.

Last edited:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
This is an interesting thread, and I have to admit I haven't read all of it. It's only natural that conspiracy theories abound given the profound nature of events this year, and whilst it's easy to write off almost all conspirarcy theories as complete poppycock there's eventually going to be a degree of truth in some.

It can difficult trying to tow the line between open minded and gullible - the questions I always ask of conspiracy theories are why would they want to do it and how many people would have to be complicit in order to carry it out. 9/11's always been a good one, and somewhat simpler in scale than the current situation. Talk of missiles rather than planes, buildings rigged with explosives and so on. These aren't easy things to carry out with complete secrecy, nor secure the buy-in from the number of people required to pull it of.

9/11 saw the death of a few thousand civillians. An absolutely appalling and shocking event though it was, Covid-19 has claimed the lives of almost 1m people and will surely comfortably exceed that grim milestone. Almsost every country planet has been plunged into economic hibernation in order to avoid a death toll many times higher than that. Why would the world want that? Why would the UK government want that? What possible ulterior motive could we have to be complicit in possibly the greatest conspiracy in all of history?

Politicians are generally self-interested beasts; they live in the short-to-medium-term. Sod the long-term consequences - they're not in power long enough to worry about those. The short-term economic ramifications of this virus will be absolutely horrific, all amidst the now virtually silent backdrop of Brexit. Few if any British politicians will come out of this anything other than very badly, let alone well.

Why would we want this? To hasten the end of cash? To reduce the burden of an ageing popultion? ID cards? Vaccine delivered microchips? I've heard loads of theories, but none seem to have an upside which exceed that of the massive economic blow we've been dealt. Christ, if you wanted to chip people via a vaccine just tell people that we're expecting a particularly nasty flu season and offer everyone twenty quids worth of Wetherspoon's vouchers to get vaccinated and you could achieve the same, if not better results. I'm not even joking. There would be no need to orchestrate the planet-wide sh*t show that is rolling out right now.

There are still question marks in my mind. China as a point of origin is interesting, not least that there happens to be a virology lab studying coronaviruses in the very epicentre of the outbreak. Was it just nature doing its thing, did it leak accidentally or was it released on purpose? China seems to be doing better right now than the world's other (perhaps former) Superpowers so who knows.

China's role is the part I'm least comfortable with, but protesting against our own government is a little misguided in my opinion. In spite of of the many cock-ups they've made alog the way, I believe they are trying to make the most of a political and economic sh*t sandwich. That's not a nod to their management of the pandemic - just my belief that their intent is not sinister. Covid is real - I don't believe it's possible to mobilise a global army of stooges to fake it.

I respect your view on this. Open minded but not religiously stuck on any angle.
I believe the Gleiwitz incident should never ever be forgotten as it helped spark WW2 and it was only conspiracy theorists who were claiming it was a false flag operation at the time. It tricked millions.
.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleiwitz_incident

Then when I got into the conspiracies myself, I was shown a video on here by the people claiming the conspiracies were lies. The video is a conspiracy theorist who basically changes his mind and realises the conspiracy theories are lies and proved' 9/11 happened exactly how we were being told.

Here's the videos : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r_UYZITc_90&t=2s

Then I came across this video :

It's the same man (Charlie Veitch). And it turned out his discription of the Ian Tomlinson death was complete lies.
Why was this same man representing the 'truth' with 9/11when he'd been lying about his profession and the incident involving the police killing a London newspaper seller I wonder? And why were all the anti conspiracy people using him as their proof?

I think he's had some underage sex issues too which he's been confronted about since which you can find on YouTube.

But surely this all requires questioning just like the chance of another Gleiwitz incident (false flag operation) to prevent the orchestration of any more illegal invasions?

Very strange. It obviously doesn't prove 9/11 was a false flag but I don't understand how people can't see how this would lead to people being wary of the media tricks of the past and possible chances of it happening in the present? It's hardly a Lochness monster story.

So then if you read into where the term 'conspiracy theory' comes from and how Hollywood makes every single conspiracy theorist look like a 'baddy', it then makes you research stuff like cognitive dissonance to help understand why people get so aggressive and abusive towards anyone questioning the media.

I don't know what really happened with 9/11 but it certainly has some strange links to it. But the reality of all this is the majority of us only really know what a screen has fed us. Anyone claimining they know for fact what truly happened is as dillusional as the image conspiracy theorists have.

I totally respect anyone who doesn't believe the conspiracies as we should all have the right to our own views, but this 'conspiracy theorists are terrorists' stuff has to make you wonder what the hell is going on? They're only questioning something which has before lied and caused millions of deaths through the ignition of WW2

Last edited:

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
Lord knows why I feel compelled to prove anything but was pretty sure I had posted on here at the time that I was unwell. Also noticed I posted on maybe only 4 or 5 threads over a 3 or 4 week period.

690065c6833f333ee308f7f0f0826721.jpg

As I said earlier, my apologies.

However I stick by my assertion it didn't appear to affect your ability to post, almost exclusively in threads concerning Covid, where you seemed quite concerned by the possible affects of it, which is clearly different to your current stance.

Maybe as you have had it and got over it with little harm you don't see it as a problem - hence your current position if questioning all the fuss.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

It can difficult trying to tow the line between open minded and gullible - the questions I always ask of conspiracy theories are why would they want to do it and how many people would have to be complicit in order to carry it out. 9/11's always been a good one, and somewhat simpler in scale than the current situation. Talk of missiles rather than planes, buildings rigged with explosives and so on. These aren't easy things to carry out with complete secrecy, nor secure the buy-in from the number of people required to pull it off.

The Journalists at Knight Ridder certainly had a conspiracy theory.....

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
You’re like a ref who wants to get involved in the game and change the outcome [emoji23]

Except there are multiple refs who talk to each other over whatsapp fairly frequently :facepalm:

How come you’re the only the moderator who’s always starting, having or finishing rows on here?

I'm not.

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
I respect your view on this. Open minded but not religiously stuck on any angle.
I believe the Gleiwitz incident should never ever be forgotten as it helped spark WW2 and it was only conspiracy theorists who were claiming it was a false flag operation at the time. It tricked millions.
.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleiwitz_incident

Then when I got into the conspiracies myself, I was shown a video on here by the people claiming the conspiracies were lies. The video is a conspiracy theorist who basically changes his mind and realises the conspiracy theories are lies and proved' 9/11 happened exactly how we were being told.

Here's the videos : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r_UYZITc_90&t=2s

Then I came across this video :

It's the same man (Charlie Veitch). And it turned out his discription of the Ian Tomlinson death was complete lies.
Why was this same man representing the 'truth' with 9/11when he'd been lying about his profession and the incident involving the police killing a London newspaper seller I wonder? And why were all the anti conspiracy people using him as their proof?

I think he's had some underage sex issues too which he's been confronted about since which you can find on YouTube.

But surely this all requires questioning just like the chance of another Gleiwitz incident (false flag operation) to prevent the orchestration of any more illegal invasions?

Very strange. It obviously doesn't prove 9/11 was a false flag but I don't understand how people can't see how this would lead to people being wary of the media tricks of the past and possible chances of it happening in the present? It's hardly a Lochness monster story.

So then if you read into where the term 'conspiracy theory' comes from and how Hollywood makes every single conspiracy theorist look like a 'baddy', it then makes you research stuff like cognitive dissonance to help understand why people get so aggressive and abusive towards anyone questioning the media.

I don't know what really happened with 9/11 but it certainly has some strange links to it. But the reality of all this is the majority of us only really know what a screen has fed us. Anyone claimining they know for fact what truly happened is as dillusional as the image conspiracy theorists have.

I totally respect anyone who doesn't believe the conspiracies as we should all have the right to our own views, but this 'conspiracy theorists are terrorists' stuff has to make you wonder what the hell is going on? They're only questioning something which has before lied and caused millions of deaths through the ignition of WW2

You pick on one person?

What's your opinion on Jon Ronson's books? Has Jon had "problems"?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
I haven't read Jon Ronson's books. It's you mentioning him.

It's your opinion about him which should be getting examined, not mine.

I mentioned Charlie Veitch.

You should read them. Start with The Men Who Stare At Goats and then move on and try The Psychopath Test.

He talks a lot about David Shayler in the latter one, about how his online conspiracy trolls ruined the life of a 7/7 victim after it had been ruined once before by the bomb, how, when he met the troll group in a pub, they were sad little men with no social lives and cognitive difficulties and about how Shayler was mad as a hatter.

You'd love it.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
You should read them. Start with The Men Who Stare At Goats and then move on and try The Psychopath Test.

He talks a lot about David Shayler in the latter one, about how his online conspiracy trolls ruined the life of a 7/7 victim after it had been ruined once before by the bomb, how, when he met the troll group in a pub, they were sad little men with no social lives and cognitive difficulties and about how Shayler was mad as a hatter.

You'd love it.

Sounds interesting. I'll give it a shot. So who is this Jon Ronson? A journalist I'm assuming?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports