Time of fear?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
In the meantime, I am sorry for any inconvenience that Covid has brought to your lifestyle, and I hope that your vigilance about the march of modern day facism is providing you with some degree of compensatory comfort.

Let's not forget though, Brazil with an actual fascist in charge and 120,000 deaths are not a problem whereas liberal, democratic New Zealand with it's normal life, packed rugby stadia and 22 deaths are the ones to worry about. "Horrifying" apparently.

:wrong:

:lolol:

I think Brazil's "Covid Camp" is called "Sao Paulo"

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
Sorry where does it say people would deliberately flout covid rules? Did you not expect the same punishment to be dished out to BLM organisers and all the other protests that have been happening then? Essentially the right to protest about something that people disagree with has now been removed. Isn't that essentially fascism/communism in action?

Add that to the Kiwis forcing people into covid camps with a positive test result. Does none of this make you feel slightly uncomfortable?

Covid camps - really! Nothing like inflammatory words to hammer a point.

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
What’s inflammatory? They are camps where you get sent if you’ve got Covid.

Do Covid Camps exist? I know Google isn't perfect, but I couldn't find any stories of these camps.

My guess is that this is a phrase used by those who feel some governments are going too far... maybe on Facebook and YouTube, although I am sure you will link me to mainstream articles that my Google search didn't provide.

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
Do Covid Camps exist? I know Google isn't perfect, but I couldn't find any stories of these camps.

My guess is that this is a phrase used by those who feel some governments are going too far... maybe on Facebook and YouTube, although I am sure you will link me to mainstream articles that my Google search didn't provide.

Having widened my search parameters I'm guessing what you are talking about is the New Zealand government quarantine facilities (hotels), where people are required to stay for 14 days, as clearly the government don't feel people can be trusted to self isolate...

Clearly you and others see this as an infringement on personal liberties - others clearly see it as a means to control the virus and prevent deaths and keep there economy going.

Maybe they should just have a total lockdown, like we did - it appears it's a case of damned if you don't damned if you do!

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Let's not forget though, Brazil with an actual fascist in charge and 120,000 deaths are not a problem whereas liberal, democratic New Zealand with it's normal life, packed rugby stadia and 22 deaths are the ones to worry about. "Horrifying" apparently.

:wrong:

:lolol:

I think Brazil's "Covid Camp" is called "Sao Paulo"

This is what I found horrifying about the New Zealand approach.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick

:clap:

Absolutely spot on! Think I might use this every time some brings Covid up. The Covid fanboys will probably just ignore it. The fact is, they would rather be against us than accept the truth.

Will this ever end? As long as people believe in it, it will continue. I do think more and more people are waking up, but with the new laws coming in, it might be too late.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003

:clap:

Absolutely spot on! Think I might use this every time some brings Covid up. The Covid fanboys will probably just ignore it. The fact is, they would rather be against us than accept the truth.

Will this ever end? As long as people believe in it, it will continue. I do think more and more people are waking up, but with the new laws coming in, it might be too late.

Ah, JP Sears, American multi millionaire Alt Right "comedian" qualified in absolutely nothing except rinsing advertisers and gullible bellends of their money.

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Really good work on the vids guys, fantastic. We've had several Aussies, a US Alt Right comedian and a hate video against the NZ PM that includes several profanities just in the youtube title picture on NSC :lolol:

Anyone want to tell me why this means that British people are "living in a time of fear"?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
thing i fear the most is ill-informed youtubers polluting people's minds with nonsense.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
People fuelled by hate are the most dangerous

Hatred pollutes the mind--William Shakespeare

Notice all the swear words and anger seeping through the pro Covid19 posts...

Indeed. Look at the language on this you tube preview screen. Disgusting.

jacinda.JPG

Mind you, you'd have to be barking to be pro Covid. Imagine supporting a deadly virus.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Indeed. Look at the language on this you tube preview screen. Disgusting.

View attachment 127982

Mind you, you'd have to be barking to be pro Covid. Imagine supporting a deadly virus.

Yeah, she does look a bit angry.

I don't know about being barking mad pro or anti these lock down regulations. Let's just hope people can discuss and debate it without hatred being in the middle of it all. History will tell you people have been tricked by media and government lies as well as false conspiracies before. The last thing we want is people taking sides as if this is a football debate.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
I don't know about being barking mad pro or anti these lock down regulations.

That's a bit different. You said "pro covd19". You didn't mention lockdown. I thought by that you meant [MENTION=30583]RossyG[/MENTION] who wants the virus to spread uncontrolled, ergo supporting it. He's certainly shared a video with some pretty disgusting comments and language associated with it.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
That's a bit different. You said "pro covd19". You didn't mention lockdown. I thought by that you meant [MENTION=30583]RossyG[/MENTION] who wants the virus to spread uncontrolled, ergo supporting it. He's certainly shared a video with some pretty disgusting comments and language associated with it.

Yeah I apologise there. Should have put Pro Covid19 regulations. But my point still stands, let's not turn this into Celtic v Rangers. The more we can debate this without any hatred, the clearer the debate becomes. I think it's healthy to have 2 sides to this. I think what people are trying to debate is whether our freedoms being lost is worth the severity of the disease, not if the disease exists or not. Though I could be wrong.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
I think what people are trying to debate is whether our freedoms being lost is worth the severity of the disease, not if the disease exists or not. Though I could be wrong.

Agreed. But why not have both? In New Zealand this winter you could have gone to the rugby with your mates and had a beer as normal and still not risked the virus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports