Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Time for a separate 'NSC music' sub-forum?

Time for an 'NSC music forum'?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
Oct 12, 2022
Am loving the Band Stand Chat banner.

IMG_0039.jpeg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Also I’d like to point out that the music threads aren’t just people posting songs nobody else likes from 30-50 years ago.

I occasionally post songs from the modern day that nobody else likes, thank you very much.
I like Pat Earrings...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Also I’d like to point out that the music threads aren’t just people posting songs nobody else likes from 30-50 years ago.

I occasionally post songs from the modern day that nobody else likes, thank you very much.
This isn’t strictly true. I’m sure I saw @Pogue Mahone liked a song you suggested…..once. Don’t be hard on yourself.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Or, just call it most obscure noise no one who isn't stoned off their box has ever heard of.....or something like that and I have two daughters, a chav and an emo/goth....I'm up to here with shit, obscure noise :facepalm:
Just for my own personal clarification, are you saying you have two daughters plus a chav and a emo/goth? Or that you have two daughters one of whom is a chav and the other is a goth/emo?

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I’ve just noticed the NSC has been replaced with ‘BAND STAND CHAT’ accompanied by a musical notation. Bloody hilarious- we are now an official music site - @Mustafa II must be having a conniption.

@Bozza 👏👏👏😂

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Yep, good luck with that. Not for me. Life's far too short.

I've identified a problem, and presented a possible solution that could improve the quality of the board.

Because, let's be honest, the music threads are utter garbage to the majority of people who come here for football (and other local) chat.

Normally I don't have an issue with it, having been here for years... but they're especially prolific and contain the same people recommending the same old shitty songs.
Are you not the guy who demanded his entire history was deleted from the site but came back a few weeks later with pretty much the same username?

Like CPFC2010 you’ve only been here since your Inception (2022)

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Yep, good luck with that. Not for me. Life's far too short.

I've identified a problem, and presented a possible solution that could improve the quality of the board.

Because, let's be honest, the music threads are utter garbage to the majority of people who come here for football (and other local) chat.

Normally I don't have an issue with it, having been here for years... but they're especially prolific and contain the same people recommending the same old shitty songs.

Why don’t you just flounce off again then, you boring ****.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here