Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Time for a separate 'NSC music' sub-forum?

Time for an 'NSC music forum'?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I demand a sub forum for all threads containing a poll. That should make the OP happy.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Exactly, I am so sick of the Albion echo chamber and their biases.

I also think we should change the name of the site to Mosh Pit Chat. MPC
I'm rather liking what @Bozza has actually changed to - very Brighton seafront like.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Makes NSC look great this - a moderator calling a user a moron for asking a technical question.

And no, it's not obvious. I'm very IT literate and I would have assumed it would be under the 'ignoring' tab under the user name. There are options for threads, users, etc... but I can't find the option for tags.

Please advise?
Once one piles in they all pile in together.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Not quite............

3. Open thread and immediately click on 'ignore thread' and it disappears so you never have to ignore it, or even be reminded of its hideous presence, ever again. Two second job, literally.

I tend to use the other method of not making 1600 foolish posts on a long running thread making it totally hideous to be reminded of its existence :wink:

Oh and

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I've no idea how to post a YouTube video anymore so I'm on the side of bollox to this as I like to hear what other people like just in case there is something that I like,can someone post the stay with me til dawn song by Judy Iwould please.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I've no idea how to post a YouTube video anymore so I'm on the side of bollox to this as I like to hear what other people like just in case there is something that I like,can someone post the stay with me til dawn song by Judy Iwould please.

:thumbsup:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
No. We’re not doing sub forums and you can ignore threads based on their tag.

How about a pointless, attention seeking, “haven’t started a thread for a while” sub-forum though?
how about an irony sub forum?

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Press this button and paste the link to the video in the box:
1000020296.jpg

1000020297.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Music should be completely banned from this form.
This is an Albion message board for talking about the Albion, with perhaps occasional mentions of football.

#BanMusicThreads.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Easy

IMG_1164.jpeg

In the YT vid hit this button
IMG_1165.png

Then select ‘copy link’

Then in the Bandstand chat site reply box tap twice and select paste 👍

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
I found this the other day. Perfect for finding songs to bring back good memories / provoke rage about light shows / power a strongly worded email to PBOBE about pre and post game music etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here