Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tim Sherwood

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Sherwood did alright at Spurs, has some passion and could bring a coaching team of Ferdinand and Ramsey with him. Not sure if he'd take the job but it's a yes from me.

Threeagles

Dec 1, 2012
Sherwood did alright at Spurs, has some passion and could bring a coaching team of Ferdinand and Ramsey with him. Not sure if he'd take the job but it's a yes from me.

I agree Sherwood could sort out your mess, but I really do not think he will go to your club. You would be better off trying to tempt a lower league manager such as Karl Robinson who is doing a great job at MK Dons and may see you as a step up as you are a bigger club.

Hypia was a gamble and now you need someone with English league experience.

I cannot believe how badly you are doing this year, and as much as I do not like your club, it must be a worry for you alland your crowds deserve better.

Karl Robinson jesus - well he'd be well used to underperforming with a team with the best stadium in the division if that's what you mean

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

If you want to take a punt on someone unproven in the Championship, Ramsey might be a good bet. More realistic than Sherwood (although I think he'd someone like McDermott or Hughton to get us out of this mess)

Threeagles

Dec 1, 2012
Karl Robinson jesus - well he'd be well used to underperforming with a team with the best stadium in the division if that's what you mean

Not really.....

I think he is a far more realistic choice and at a club where he has a team that is under performing I think he could do a good job. Its not just about the size of the ground, its about who can get the team going...

I think he would be a better and more realistic choice that the likes of Sherwood or Hughton, but thats just my opinion.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
You would be better off trying to tempt a lower league manager such as Karl Robinson who is doing a great job at MK Dons and may see you as a step up as you are a bigger club.

It must be true, Karl Robinson keeps telling us this

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
How many times has Karl Robinson's name been banded about on here over recent seasons? There is no excuse for him not being able to get the MK Dons into the Championship. He's had decent backing from their chairman over several seasons, with an experienced and varied backroom. No amount of cheeky chappy punditry on Sky Sports will paper over those cracks.

In other words...no thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here